Sila’s goal is to transform the financial landscape by creating an open-access financial network with a stable cryptocurrency at its core. We want to help developers and entrepreneurs bring their fintech ideas to market quicker and easier by incorporating compliant processes and making money programmable.
As a Banking Operations Analyst you will be; performing Transaction Monitoring, Customer Risk Assessments, US and FX Wire Operations, assist with the creation and management of Desktop procedures and assist with the crafting of Operational Procedures.
You will be asked to help the Sila’s Sales department assist with designing customer funds flows for FX payment and specific FX payment requirements to ensure cross border payments. Serve as the point of contact for any issues that may occur for US or FX Wires.
Here is what you will be doing:
- Follow all appropriate procedures for communicating with customers and reporting operational issues internally. (This role will report directly to the Director of Banking Operations.)
- Identify and record any issues with transaction monitoring, present any possible compliance or risk issues to help Compliance maintain qualitative and quantitative data about customer trends and compliance risks.
- Maintain a working knowledge of Banking Operations best practices
- Perform customer risk assessments and communicate with customers as appropriate when they have exceeded risk threshold with Customer Experience.
Here is what will have prepared you for this role:
- At least 3 years experience as Banking Operations Analyst in US Wires or FX Wires
- 3-5 Years Banking Operations experience with an emphasis on process, procedure, and workflow writing.
- Strong understanding of US Wires, FX Wires, with a working knowledge of ACH.
- A bachelor's degree desired
As a member of the Sila Team you will:
- Be part of developing and building a whole new financial system making moving money quicker and easier.
- Be joining a great and diverse team of experienced and respected professionals.
- Play an active role in bringing our customers’ dreams to life and through them serve the financial needs of many underserved populations around the world.
In this role, you’ll be eligible for:
- Expected salary is $55,000 - $70,000 , depending on relevant experience.
- Stock options and benefits package including health care, retirement, paid company holidays, and responsible “unlimited” time off.
Sila Core Values:
- Accountability – We hold each other to the highest standards to ensure quality in ourselves and our products.
- Teamwork – We support each other to succeed as a team; we are collaborative and help each other develop.
- Fearless – We take calculated risks and we are not afraid to learn from setbacks and failures.
- Respect - We treat every team member with respect and welcome differing viewpoints. No mean-spirited, selfish, or condescending behavior allowed.
- Integrity – We are honest and forthright about who we are. We admit our mistakes; we live our values.
- Fun – We are serious about injecting humor, play, and joy into our daily work.
Job Type: Full-time
This position is based in the United States remotely, or from our headquarters in Portland, OR. International applicants are not being accepted at this time.
Keywords: Know your customer, FX, Payments, Cross Border Payments, US Wires, FED, CHIPS, Banking Operations, Process Improvement, SSI’s
Sila is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Sila does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship status, national origin, veteran status, uniformed service member status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.