Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS) accelerates digital transformation so that customers can be more agile, efficient, resilient, and secure. The Zscaler Zero Trust Exchange is the company’s cloud-native platform that protects thousands of customers from cyberattacks and data loss by securely connecting users, devices, and applications in any location.
With more than 10 years of experience developing, operating, and scaling the cloud, Zscaler serves thousands of enterprise customers around the world, including 450 of the Forbes Global 2000 organizations. In addition to protecting customers from damaging threats, such as ransomware and data exfiltration, it helps them slash costs, reduce complexity, and improve the user experience by eliminating stacks of latency-creating gateway appliances.
Zscaler was founded in 2007 with a mission to make the cloud a safe place to do business and a more enjoyable experience for enterprise users. Zscaler’s purpose-built security platform puts a company’s defenses and controls where the connections occur—the internet—so that every connection is fast and secure, no matter how or where users connect or where their applications and workloads reside.
Position- Senior Business Analyst - Route to Market
Location- Remote within United States
We are looking for a strong Salesforce Business Systems Analyst who has experience on Sales Cloud along with a strong understanding of SaaS products. You will be responsible for creating and delivering value with business process optimization and systems automation on the lead, deal registration, partner portal, distribution channels, account, contact and opportunity management areas. You will be part of the IT Business Applications team, engaging and collaborating with the cross functional teams from Marketing, Channel, Sales, Sales Operations and Partner Marketing departments. The ideal candidate for this role will have a blend of technical and business experience with strong expertise in the Salesforce. The primary applications you will be working with are Salesforce.com and other tools such as Impartner, Skilljar, and Zinfi and you are expected to have hands-on with the salesforce platform.
Responsibilities/What You’ll Do:
• Meet with business leaders, decision makers, and end users to define business requirements, and systems goals
• Facilitate discussions among business owners to understand problem statements and gather requirements
• Own and drive functional and technical design activities
• Translates business requirements to functional and technical designs for the engineering team
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams and internal IT team members both in the US and offshore locations to drive the work
• Coordinate with offshore Development and QA teams to deliver the solution
• Help business users to complete the UAT and drive the delivery of system enhancements
• Subject matter expert for lead, deal registration, partner portal, distribution channels, account, contact and opportunity management areas.
• Subject matter expert on channel sales and partner management (Partner onboarding, enablement and measurement)
• Work closely with Architect and Salesforce development teams to define and implement the solutions as part of sprint delivery cycles
• Build the scalable business processes on the route to market and lead to opportunity areas to support the company’s growth at scale
• Effectively prepare Business Processes, Process Flow Analysis, Requirements Definition, Data Models and Detailed Functional Design
• Document the solution design with specific business and technical details
• Work collaboratively and closely with Salesforce Business Analysts, Onshore and Offshore Developers during the execution phase
• Analyzes/identifies areas of risk and develops plans to minimize
• Troubleshoot production issues and coordinate with respective teams to resolve operational issues and challenges
• Minimum of 6-8 year of IT experience in complete software development life cycle process including System Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Implementation and Documentation
• Minimum 5+ years of experience on Salesforce.com Sales Cloud platform and must have hands-on experience
• Strong knowledge and experience on implementing top of the funnel processes such as lead management, account management and partner relationship management
• Experience in driving system implementation, agile project management and data flow best practices knowledge
• Strong experience with consulting driven solution approach
• Must have analytical and data driven strong skills
• Available 24x7 to support the business-critical production issues when necessary
• 4-year degree BS/BA in a technical, business or other analytical field required
• Excellent time management and organization skills, and the ability to be flexible and creative
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
What You Can Expect From Us:
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at https://www.zscaler.com.
Zscaler is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.