Product Marketing Manager
Sorry, but it’s closed
SmartRecruiters is a values-driven, global-minded, and well-funded tech employer on a mission to connect people to jobs at scale. As a global leader in enterprise recruitment software, SmartRecruiters offers a cloud-based global Hiring Success platform that allows teams to attract, select, and hire the best talent. 4,000 companies worldwide rely on SmartRecruiters to achieve hiring success—including brands like Bosch, LinkedIn, Skechers, and Visa—using recruitment marketing, CRM, AI, ATS, and a marketplace of 600+ connected vendors all within one scalable platform.
SmartRecruiters was recognized by Forbes as one of the Best Employers in 2020. We are proud to offer a collaborative, diverse, and remote-friendly work environment, as well as competitive salaries and generous equity. We believe in promotion from within, so high performance can lead to upward mobility. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of. Our inclusive office environment welcomes and respects all.
As a Product Marketing Manager at SmartRecruiters, your objective is to create the personal career management category by driving subscription growth and revenue of our product for job seekers. You will become the subject matter expert at the company for everything related to job search.
What you’ll deliver:
- Create delightful moments for job seekers throughout their job search experience, and tell those stories to attract more users
- Develop core positioning and messaging for product vision, areas of functionality, and features
- Research and set pricing and packaging, then run experiments by consumer types and/or regions; evolve our pricing strategy for global growth
- Support and influence the consumer product roadmap to establish us as the category leader in personal career management
- Be the company’s subject matter expert on everything related to job search, ie. market trends, innovations, shift in consumer behavior, competitive intel, user sentiment and feedback, business performance and outlook
- Leverage quantitative and qualitative insights from research to inform go-to-market plans
- Manage product launches and mitigate go-to-market risk across legal, product, and PR
How you work:
- You’re passionate about SmartRecruiters’ mission of connecting people to jobs at scale
- You’re entrepreneurial and like projects that draw on your diverse marketing skillset
- You strive to be the voice of the customer, and you enjoy asking the right questions just as much as coming up with the solutions
- You’re collaborative, and can put your ego aside in order to reach the business objective
- You’re comfortable working with a team distributed across multiple time zones remotely
- You’re adept at working with/managing creative and/or media agencies
- You thrive in a fast-paced, high growth environment that is always evolving
If you’re up for the challenge of building the personal career management category, and becoming a driving force in SmartRecruiters’s next wave of growth, this position is for you.
- 5+ years in high growth SaaS product marketing, B2C a plus
- Adept at interpreting product analytics to inform positioning & messaging
- Highly effective at managing cross-functional projects
- Self-starter with the ability to succeed in a fast-paced and rapidly-changing environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.