Huntington Bank is looking for a Sr. Cloud ETL Developer in our Enterprise Data Warehouse. In this role you will be part of a team working to develop solutions enabling the business to leverage data as an asset at the bank. You will be leading a team defining and executing on the strategic cloud direction and roadmap for the Enterprise Data Warehouse suite of applications including developing and maintaining solutions, working closely with multiple technologies teams across the enterprise. The Sr. Cloud ETL Developer should have extensive knowledge of data warehousing cloud technologies.
Location: remote across HNB footprint
If you consider data as a strategic asset, evangelize the value of good data and insights, have a passion for learning and continuous improvement, this role is for you.
- Translate requirements and data mapping documents to a technical design.
- Develop, enhance and maintain code following best practices and standards.
- Create and execute unit test plans.Support regression and system testing efforts.
- Debug and problem solve issues found during testing and/or production.
- Communicate status, issues and blockers with project team.
- Support continuous improvement by identifying and solving opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Min 5 years of experience in ETL development within a Data Warehouse.
Deep understanding of enterprise data warehousing best practices and standards.
- Strong experience in software engineering comprising of designing, developing and operating robust and highly-scalable cloud infrastructure services.
- Solid experience with DataStage and PySpark ETL development.
- Experience working in Snowflake; specifically troubleshooting, resolving issues, and understanding best practices.
- Proven experience in cloud infrastructure projects with hands on migration expertise on public clouds such as AWS and Azure.
- Knowledge of Cybersecurity organization practices, operations, risk management processes, principles, architectural requirements, engineering and threats and vulnerabilities, including incident response methodologies.
- Understand Authentication & Authorization Services, Identity & Access Management.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good organization skills and the ability to work independently as well as with a team.
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate, AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional and/or AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional
- Experience defining future state roadmaps for data warehouse applications.
- Experience leading teams of developers within a project.
- Experience in financial services (banking) industry.
EEO/AA Employer/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Tobacco-Free Hiring Practice: Visit Huntington's Career Web Site for more details.
Agency Statement: Huntington does not accept solicitation from Third Party Recruiters for any position