We are champions for meaningful progress and we strive to be a force for good—for our people, for our clients, for the industry and for our society. We keep our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. We embed diversity, in our mindset, in our solutions and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators with each other and with our clients, driving better outcomes for all. Isobar is an agency of dentsu.
At Isobar, the Project Lead provides day-to-day leadership for the delivery team on client engagements under the purview of a Project Manager and/or Engagement Director. The scope of responsibilities span the entire project lifecycle from supporting strategy, planning and project initiation through driving execution, tracking, and closure. Project Leads are responsible for client satisfaction, project delivery, project financials (P&L), and cross-discipline team management and development. Within the project management discipline, Isobar Leads apply industry standards, best practices, and Isobar specific methodologies and tools in the delivery of projects.[RL1]
Project Leads must be able to guide the team through estimating across the lifecycle of the project (requirements, design, development, etc.), and understand project details and complexities to accurately report project status and manage dependencies, risk, and day-to-day activities.
Project Leads must also manage the day-to-day relationship with the client. This includes responsibilities to establish, maintain, and grow relationships with clients throughout the lifecycle of a project. Isobar Leads work directly with clients daily to plan and report on project needs. They are also responsible for project communications with clients and stakeholders.
Isobar Leads are intelligent problem solvers with strong written and verbal communication skills. Candidates must be self-starters, able to quickly learn and apply new knowledge in a fast-paced, client-driven environment, lead by example through emulating Isobar Core Values in the leadership of teams. They work closely with Project Manager and/or Engagement Directors providing project oversight, client management, and the securing of new opportunities within an existing account relationship. Leads are expected to contribute to the larger Isobar community providing thought leadership and developing / refining processes and tools. [RL2]
· Apply the project approach and methodology that best suits the task requirements and client environment
· Demonstrate understanding and experience with a variety of methodologies from Agile to Waterfall to hybrid models
· Apply Isobar methodologies and tools to project delivery
· Provide estimation and planning across the project lifecycle resulting in project plans and detailed project tracking controls
· Have an understanding of the core discipline roles involved in delivering digital solutions, including Strategists, User Experience and Creative Designers, and Developers and Architects
· Present project status and project updates to key clients and stakeholders
· Manage day-to-day project operations serving as the delivery expert on the project team
· Provide quality oversight on all project deliverables prepared by the project team before submission to the client
· Identify, quantify, mitigate, and manage risk to project delivery
· Build and motivate teams by helping individuals maximize their potential
· Serve as the primary day-to-day client and team contact for the project
· Facilitate client working sessions and lead recurring project status meetings
· Serve as the liaison between internal / external teams, and keep all parties informed of project updates, decisions, actions, issues, and risks
· Be organized and structured in written and oral communications with an ability to level communications appropriately for the target audience
· Demonstrate ability to set and manage client expectations
· Develop long-lasting, trusted advisor relationships with clients
· Be able to work with practitioners from the user experience, visual design, quality assurance, and business disciplines to coordinate activities and drive toward a high quality deliverable
Financial and Contract Management
· Responsible for time reporting and subsequent client invoicing and collections
· Responsible for project management and project accounting using client and Isobar processes and tools as required per the client environment
· Utilize Isobar’s pricing model tool in estimates and proposals
· Track project progress versus plan using Isobar’s financial tracker tool
[RL1]Can strike if too long
[RL2]Can strike if too long.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years professional experience in a project management role
- Understanding of user experience design and creative
- Demonstrated experience managing design and technical teams
- Understanding of project financial, delivery, and resource management
Part of dentsu, dentsu international helps clients to win, keep and grow their best customers and achieve meaningful progress for their businesses. With best-in-class services and solutions in media, CXM, and creative, dentsu international operates in over 145 markets worldwide with more than 46,000 dedicated specialists. Follow us on social @dentsuUSA.Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.