Principal Architect _ DWH
Sorry, but it’s closed
Tiger Analytics is a global analytics consulting firm. With data and technology at the core of our solutions, we are solving some of the toughest problems out there. Our culture is modeled around expertise and mutual respect with a team first mindset.
Working at Tiger, you’ll be at the heart of this AI revolution. You’ll work with teams that push the boundaries of what-is-possible and build solutions that energize and inspire. We are headquartered in the Silicon Valley and have our delivery centers across the globe. The below role is for our Chennai office, or you can choose to work remotely.
About the role:
As a Data Architect focused on modern DW, your role will involve a combination of hands-on contribution, customer engagement and technical team management. You will architect and build end-to-end modern DW solutions, which will include:
• Understanding business requirements and translate them to data products
• Driving the strategy for better data quality for customer needs across business lines
• Making tech stack decisions
• Collaborating with business consultants, engineers, and data scientists to build data solutions
• Explore new technologies for creative business & technical problem solving
More specifically from a tech perspective, you will design & build:
• DWs on RDBMS/MPP DWs/Cloud-based DWs
• ELT / ETL pipelines, ingesting batch and streaming data,
• Dimensional and data vault models
• Optimize new and current database systems
• Build summary layers to provision data for descriptive analytics
Required Experience, Skills & Competencies:
• Hands-on experience with:
ETL tools (e.g. Informatica, Talend, Pentaho, SSIS)
RDBMS (e.g. Oracle, DB2, SQL Server)
DW on cloud (e.g. Snowflake, Redshift, Azure Synapse)
Cloud environments (e.g. AWS, Azure, GCP)
Unix shell scripting
Scheduling tools (e.g. Control-M, Autosys, Cron)
• Experience with:
Data architecture layers, Data Modeling, Scheduling & automation, DBA, etc.
ETL/ELT pipelines, data ingestion frameworks, working across heterogenous data stores
Data Governance – Data Lineage, Data Quality, MDM, Metadata Management, Audit trails, etc.
Leading technical teams interacting with a variety of business audience
• 10+ years of experience
Designation will be commensurate with expertise/experience. Compensation packages are among the best in the industry.