About Pharm-Olam, LLC:
Pharm-Olam, LLC is a mid-size Contract Research Organization (CRO) that has a massive global reach. We are a company that strives to deliver cost-effective, quick-to-market clinical services in today’s emerging marketplace. Pharm-Olam has one of the largest global footprints of any CRO today and we are committed to not only maintain our standard, but to continue to strengthen our presence even further. We offer a unique working environment with a global team culture, competitive salary and benefits package.
Manage Project Managers and assist them in the execution of projects to a high standard of quality and within contractual budget and timelines. Work across departments and locations to ensure Pharm-Olam Project Managers are delivering a quality full-service product to its sponsors. To oversee/ensure all aspects of project development are conducted in accordance to sponsors requirements.
This is a full-time direct hire opportunity available in US and can be remote based. Candidates of interest should possess a strong background in clinical trial project management and have leadership experience. #LI-Remote
With Project Managers:
- Line manage, direct, lead, develop and supervise Project Managers.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with internal and external clients. Face-to-face and remote liaison with client contacts to review and discuss status (e.g. project successes, issues and opportunities) of awarded projects.
- Lead and develop Project Management teams, to ensure optimal focus on goals and achievement of objectives. Provide expertise, guidance, advice, support and motivate project teams in the management of the assigned clinical trials. Maintain an overview of projects managed by allocated Project Managers to identify potential high risk areas and resolve project related issues on an ongoing basis.
- Assist Project Manages in managing project finance including identifying change orders. Collaborate with Finance to ensure all issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Ensure that SOPs, ICH - GCP Guidelines and local regulations are implemented in clinical trials managed by Pharm-Olam and assist QA department with developing new SOPs and reviewing current SOPs.
- Work with PM management team to ensure appropriate resourcing of Project Management staff on projects. Liaise regularly with the Director Project Management on project issues.
- Participate in the selection process for Project Managers e.g. formal interviews, inductions etc.
- Review each project to include clinical progress, quality, risks and budgetary status at the Project Review Meeting.
- Monitor and appraise the performance and compliance of project managers in conducting their agreed objectives and/or their contractual obligations. Implement checks for agreed objectives of Project Managers.
- Review, identify and recommend training needs for Project Managers. Assist with Pharm-Olam internal training as and when required.
- Participate in project management and corporate initiatives supporting the development of the project management function at Pharm-Olam.
With Business Development:
- Review proposals, attend bid defence meetings and prepare Project Managers for bid defence meetings.
- Ensure smooth handover of clinical studies to Project Managers
- Report to the Director Project Management.
- Line manage project managers, as appropriate
- Collaborate with all departments within Pharm-Olam.
- Liaise with Sponsors.
- MD, Life Science, nursing background and/ or combination of education/experience
- Minimum 8 years project management and clinical trial management experience including coaching of Project Managers
- Excellent leadership skills
- Excellent reporting skills
- Ability to work across multiple functions and cultures
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally as required
- Excellent English communication skills: written and verbal
- Strong organisational skills and ability to deal with competing priorities
- Strong reasoning and creative solving skills
- Excellent presentation skills.
Please apply online at www.pharm-olam.com/careers
Pharm-Olam, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.