Senior Full-Stack Developer REMOTE
Sorry, but it’s closed
About this job
Location options: Remote
Job type: Contract
Experience level: Senior
Role: Frontend Developer, Full Stack Developer
reactjs, redux, node.js, graphql, nosql
Introducing Creatopy.com, the efficient and intuitive visual production platform, delivering a well-crafted creative experience for communicators and teams.
We belong to an A-team of creative minds and open hearts, passionate about technology. We care about delivering the best CX, always knocking our clients’ socks off with our intuitive and productive platform.
We put our hearts in creating the best quality designs that always win. Our magic dust is provided by Oradea, the city where our journey started.
At Creatopy, we all embrace these values, so if you think you can find yourself among them, feel free to apply.
Design, communicate, and shine!
This is a full-time contract (long-term), fully remote.
- Developing, maintaining, and improving our current web application;
- Developing web solutions with a focus on User Experience (UX);
- Working with SQL and NoSQL databases;
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability;
- Write robust, clean, and documented code and respect our coding standards;
- Testing the code and bug fixing.
- Minimum 3 years experience React and Redux;
- Minimum 4 years experience implementing server-side applications/workers using Node.js;
- Knowledge about GraphQL/Restful API;
- Minimum 4 years experience as a Full-Stack Developer;
- Good knowledge of functional programming;
- Good knowledge of MySQL/PostgreSQL;
- Experience working with TypeScript;
- Knowledge of using NoSQL databases (e.g. Redis);
- Experience with Docker;
- Good command of version control tools like Mercurial or Git;
- Experience working with Scrum Methodology, ideally with SAFe framework;
- Good command of English;
- Experience working with remote teams.
This is a full time (40h/week) work from anywhere (fully remote) job. This is a long term contract part of a great team building a great product. We offer flexible hours but require a certain level of overlap with the rest of the team. For this reason, we will consider candidates in timezones GMT to GMT+3.
Don’t hesitate! Apply now.