Join a 40-employee 10-year old Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) FitnessTech startup as their Product Designer.
Compensation: $90,000 + Bonus
- Multiple Streams of Revenue
- Opportunities to Increase Streams of Revenue
- 5,000+ Customers in 100+ Countries
- $12M in Annual Recurring Revenue
- $5M in the Bank + No Debt
- No outside investors (bootstrapped)
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive salary and equity plan
- 90% employer-paid Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance
- 401(k) plan and FSA
- Cell Phone Stipend
- Generous PTO and Holiday Calendar
- Team, social, and philanthropy events
- Weekly healthy meal delivery, subsidized by the company
- Gym reimbursement and commuter benefits
- Beautiful office fully stocked with coffee, snacks, and wine on tap
Important Note: You must be authorized to work in the USA without any work restrictions, now and in the future, to be considered.
The Product Designer will be an integral part of our small but growing Product Design & Management team. You’ll work collaboratively with leadership, developers, PMs, and customer success on the challenge of designing powerful, customizable software that allows gyms to manage their business the way they want while still being so easy-to-use that everyday gym owners can figure it out.
- Work with product managers, engineers, and the Head of Product to define both the long-term strategy and short-term tactics for our product suite.
- Help define user goals, models, and user flows and interfaces and translate them into wireframes and interactive prototypes.
- Design unified experiences across application platforms, including information architecture and interaction design.
- Collaborate with software developers to transform product visions into beautiful, elegant experiences.
- Work in a highly collaborative fashion with the design, product, and project teams.
- Consider all parts of the experience, from copy to animations to business model, when designing.
Successful Product Designers will have 5+ years of user experience design experience of complex software or web applications.
- Strong portfolio is a must (candidates without demonstrated software design experience will not be considered)
- Experienced in user research and usability testing but also have the ability to move quickly based on known requirements.
- Able to reduce complex problems down to the right balance of flexibility, power, and ease of use.
- Technical understanding of web and mobile app technologies including things like responsive design, strong focus on mobile experiences, and how they differ from desktop.
- Skilled in storytelling (explaining your work, process, and decisions).
- Posses a collaborative work style, growth mindset, and get-it-done attitude.
Your application will be reviewed within 24-hours. If there’s a match, a member of the IT Pros team will be in contact with you to coordinate a video interview. You must submit your application to be considered – please no phone calls or third parties = NO RPOs.
- Round 1 = Video Interview w/ IT Pros (15-minutes)
- Round 2 = Video Interview w/ Hiring Manager (45-minutes)
- Round 3 = Video Interview/In-Person Interview w/ Leadership Team (2-3 hours)
Brought To You By IT Pros
Awards: Best IT Recruitment Agency – Philadelphia, US Business News | Best Technology Staffing Recruitment Agency – Philadelphia, by CV Magazine | Best Employment Agency – Philadelphia, by Philadelphia Award Program | Largest Business Networking Association – Philadelphia, by Philadelphia Business Journal | 100 Top Companies with Remote Jobs – USA, by FlexJobs.