At Broadridge, we are driven by the success of each of our 10,000+ associates. We are committed to building a diverse team at all levels, and we look for candidates who are innovative, client-focused, and excited to move forward. That’s why we’ve created a culture where the highest goal is to empower others to achieve more. If you’re passionate about developing your career, while helping others along the way, come join us and be part of the Broadridge team.
Broadridge’s Innovation Lab delivers next generation experiences through foundational research, as well as through the creation and testing of digital solutions. The lab delivers next generation client experiences and products based upon user-centric concepts and methodologies such as design thinking to tackle problems. These capabilities place Broadridge at the forefront of transformational experiences for our clients and their customers.
Basic Purpose: The purpose of this role is to help design, structure, streamline, and lead creative projects in Broadridge’s Digital Center of Excellence (DCOE) as we continue to grow our innovation team. Our DCOE business which works with customers across a variety of industries to help them more effectively communicate with clients and customers. Success in this role requires an empathetic approach to problem solving built on positive relationship and facilitation skills, paired with creativity and technical expertise. You'll work with both internal DCOE partners and external clients and will be responsible for translating the goals of the project into highly effective interfaces.
While Long Island, NY is the preferred location, this role can be remote for the right candidate.
- Design delightful user interfaces leveraging best practices in UI, UX, and interaction design
- Interpret customer requirements to deliver engaging, innovative, and immersive user solutions
- Conceptualize, create, and maintain user-centered design concepts throughout all phases of a project with wireframes, customer journeys, storyboards, high fidelity designs, and interactive prototypes
- You will guide both responsive web, mobile and print products through various stages of product lifecycles
- Use consultative techniques to capture requirements and assess client needs
- You will be an active contributor to design workshops and brainstorming sessions
- You'll partner with other designers, program managers, Marketing, Digital Strategy and our customer communications stakeholders to deliver high-quality experiences from concept stage through launch
- Analyze user feedback and activity, and iterate to enhance the user experience
- Ability to present creative strategies and concepts to clients, both internally and externally
- Help create, maintain, and adhere to digital design guidelines
- Conduct visual quality assurance testing to ensure that products are consistent with intended design
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree with emphasis on design related disciplines such as UX Design, Interaction Design, Human-Computer Interaction, Interface design, Graphic Design
- 3+ years in the field of interaction design, information architecture, or user experience.
- Expert knowledge of user-centered design methodologies and techniques
- Highly proficient and good working command of design tools e.g. Sketch, Figma, Adobe Creative Cloud, InVision, Marvel, etc.
- Creative thinker with excellent storytelling/presentation skills and an ability to articulate and discuss your design decisions with clients and partners
- Customer-facing professional with ability to support sales process, develop project estimates and communicate design priorities
- Experience with customer communication design taking communications projects from strategy through detailed specification
- You have worked with applying design systems and standards across an array of products and services
- Understanding of technical feasibility of designs and ability to communicate effectively with front-end developers.
- Experience creating simple, usable experiences leveraging strong capabilities in typography, color, hierarchy and spacing
- Proven success in multi-tasking and delivering viable solutions in a fast-paced environment
- Digital agency experience is preferred
- Finance, insurance, healthcare experience is helpful but not required
- Continued education and research into the latest UX trends and current design strategies, technologies, and best practices.
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate complex design concepts
A UX portfolio displaying a variety of UX deliverables is required as well as the ability to articulate your role and contributions on the projects
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age or any other protected status. "Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion. Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth." US applicants: Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation in the event you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company's career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request a reasonable accommodation(s) by calling 888-237-7769 or by sending an email to BRcareers@broadridge.com.