Junior PHP Developer (f/m/x)
Lehrerkolleg lk gmbh
Sorry, but it’s closed
- You learn our stack and architecture and are open to new challenges
- Help keep our architecture lean, scalable and modular
- You help us to develop and maintain microservices
- You take part in implementing user stories
- You cover your code with tests & work with a lot of initiative
- You cover your solutions with documentation
Are you a passionate Junior PHP Developer (f/m/x), can demonstrate your first learned skills in the areas listed below and would like to create something really big together with us in an internationally operating team? Then apply now, we are looking forward to your application!
- You have already gained your first practical experience in PHP
- You have the ability to run ideas into code that you are proud of
- You have already had contact with MySQL
- You are familiar with basic Docker skills
- You have a keen interest in microservices
- English (verbal & written) - you should be able to discuss work-related topics
- Healthy work-life balance & flexible working hours? As a matter of course!
- You're not just doing a job - you're helping to make education better and supporting teachers - it's a job with purpose and this drives us forward!
- We'll support you with a 500 EUR Home-Office-Bonus
- You will meet the whole eduki-team in a yearly event somewhere in Europe
- You will be part of a smart and caring team - we support each other, have good communication at eye level and celebrate successes together
eduki was founded in 2016 as Lehrermarktplatz in Berlin.
Meanwhile, over 700,000 teachers use eduki to prepare lessons. They share their self-created teaching materials - millions of times. This makes teaching better, preparation less stressful and promotes cooperation.
2016 began our journey - Since then we have grown into an international team with more than 60 people. We work in agile teams, learn new things every day and appreciate every idea, no matter how crazy it may seem at first.
We are proud of our family culture and our people-first attitude.
Are you ready? Then join our eduki family!