QA - Software Engineer E2E (Remote India)
Dell International Services India Pvt Ltd (7450)
Sorry, but it’s closed
QA Engineer - E2E
To drive innovation in product development at Dell Technologies, we need forward-thinking people on our IT Product Management team. As part of this team, we devise product and solution strategies and product roadmaps, and look to the market for opportunities to make sure our offerings maximize profitability.
Join us as a Software Engineer on our Dell Financial Services team in Remote India to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact
What you’ll achieve
As the QA engineer, you will define, validate, and communicate a product vision, working together with the software engineering team on building the right product in the right time with fast deliveries and lean and extreme programming practices.
- Collaboratively define and drive E2E programs, support testing activities and
- Work with the team to drive metrics, product requirements, design, and automation to create valuable, desirable, and feasible quality assurance solutions.
- Collaboratively define and prioritize a backlog for your product that continuously delivers measurable value towards the product vision.
- Engage teams and the larger community to think Quality First.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- 4-6 years of experience in a QA role in any of the programming language C#, .net/Java/Python
- Experience in API testing, Test automation and Selenium
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with TFS or GIT code repository
- Experience working on Agile/Scrum development teams
- DevOps tools development experience
- Experience working in Container and/or other microservices environment with end-to-end testing experience
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Application Closing Date: 15 November 2021
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.