Join a profitable global SaaS startup as their QA Automation Engineer with over 5,000 clients in 80+ countries that process $500MM+ transactions per year with 40+-employees.
Compensation: $110,000 - $130,000 + Bonus
Benefits & Perks:
- 90% Employer-Paid Health Care
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefits
- Fitness Reimbursements
- Life Insurance
- 401K with Company Match and Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Brand New Modern Office fully stocked with coffee, snacks, and wine on tap
- Philanthropic Events and Activities throughout the year
- Plus More…
“Amazing team of talented, passionate, and fun individuals who all genuinely care about our customers and doing meaningful work.”
“Opportunity to be part of a fast-paced company with a lot of opportunities to grow. Uniquely positioned as a profitable bootstrapped SaaS company, able to make long-term strategic decisions and control our own destiny.”
“A product that users care about.”
Important Note: You must be authorized to work in the USA without any work restrictions, now and in the future, to be considered. 🇺🇸
The QA Automation Engineer will be responsible for all QA functions in the organization.
- Improve globally-used software using automation testing best practices
- Emphasis on CI/CD while streamlining SDLC
- Write automated and manual unit tests to locate issues in the software, as well as recommending viable solutions to correct them
- Document your processes and trace issues back to specific code commits, feature releases, and user stories
- Implement automated regression tests to ensure that issues stay resolved in the future
- Collaborate with a variety of other product and engineering professionals in a fast-paced, Agile environment
Successful QA Automation Engineer will have at least 3+ years of experience software testing in a SaaS environment and has created an automation framework from scratch versus built upon a pre-existing framework.
- Must be able to work in the USA without any work restrictions
- UI automation, including Mobile
- BDD with Cucumber/Gherkin
- Performance/Load testing, preferably for cloud-based applications
- Demonstrated experience with the creation of automation frameworks (might show up as “proof of concept”)
- Prior product experience (cloud, SaaS)
- Demonstrated leadership (leading on projects, leading through others)
- Experience in BDD
Your application will be reviewed within 24-hours. If there's a match, a member of the IT Pros team will be in contact with you to coordinate a phone interview. You must submit your application to be considered - please no phone calls or third parties.
- Round 1 = Phone/Video Interview with IT Pros (30-minutes)
- Round 2 = Video Interview with Hiring Team (45-minutes)
- Round 3 = In-Person Interview with Hiring Team (4-hours)
- Round 4 = References + Decision
Brought To You By IT Pros
Awards: Best IT Recruitment Agency - Philadelphia, US Business News | Best Technology Staffing Recruitment Agency - Philadelphia, by CV Magazine | Best Employment Agency - Philadelphia, by Philadelphia Award Program | Largest Business Networking Association - Philadelphia, by Philadelphia Business Journal | 100 Top Companies with Remote Jobs - USA, by FlexJobs.