What will be my duties and responsibilities in this job?
- Ability to manage large, complex project simultaneously (either IT infrastructure, application development, business process and/or data center migration projects) through cross-functional teams (> 20 team members) working within a software development environment or hardware implementation cycle (projects may span 3 months-18 months; some quick and some very large; will span cross functional teams).
- Superior organizational and project management skills
- Experience managing multiple concurrent projects with diverse working groups with an eye toward project dependencies.
- Experience with compute network, storage, databases and virtual infrastructure
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills
- Working knowledge of the components of the software release process, including issues of development, documentation, packaging and quality assurance
- Proficient in MS Office Tools: MS Project, SharePoint, MS Visio, MS Power Point, MS Word, and MS Excel
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high pressure environment (someone who is calm, cool and collected in high stress environments)
- Research capabilities, writing experience, and knowledge of medical and software coding languages a plus
What are the requirements needed for this position?
- 5+ years managing large, complex programs with multiple project teams, adhering to standards
- Significant experience in project/program management, requirements definition and/or deployment of business requirements to information systems.
- 3+ years managing large datacenter migrations, including both physical and cloud-based migrations.
- Agile experience
What other skills/experience would be helpful to have?
- Working knowledge of PMI (Project Management Institute) best practices
- PMP certification strongly preferred
- 3+ years of Scrum Master, prefer SAFe agile experience
- Collaborative with excellent written and verbal communication and mentoring skills
- Kanban/Scrum/Agile development methodologies particularly SAFe agile
- Pragmatic use of Agile tools to build optimal frameworks for project planning and delivery
- Ability to conceptualize and develop new operational and/or product ideas
- Self-motivated, responsible, and accountable
- Experience with Risk Identification and Risk Mitigation
- Experience with mature process organizations (e.g. CMMI/SEI) a plus
What are the working conditions and physical requirements of this job?
General office demands
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo-law-poster and the supplemental information at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com with "Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation" as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Click here https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf to view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
California (US) Residents: By submitting an application to Change Healthcare for consideration of any employment opportunity, you acknowledge that you have read and understood Change Healthcare’s Privacy Notice to California Job Applicants Regarding the Collection of Personal Information.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.