At Krisp, we are developing and launching applications that enhance the professionalism and productivity of employees and contact center agents. Krisp mutes background noise bi-directionally during calls and is the only software available in the market to do so as an application, becoming a virtual microphone and speaker within Windows, Mac OS and VDI. We are out front leading this market, with partners and customers including Chase, Concentrix, Discord and many others. Our team is defining the future of how remote employees vastly improve their voice and video communications.
As a Senior Data Scientist, you will work directly with our Data Analytics Manager as part of our growing analytics team. You will be working closely with the key stakeholders from product, growth, marketing and sales teams to unlock the next stage of Krisp's growth.
This is an exciting opportunity to further build the data science function at Krisp and cultivate a data-driven culture! You will have a direct influence in growth, product, marketing and strategy initiatives. If you are intellectually curious, a creative non-linear problem solver, passionate about building compelling dashboards, sophisticated statistical and predictive models and eager to influence decision making, we'd love to have you in the team!
What You'll Do:
- Measure the impact of growth, product and marketing initiatives and identify growth and optimization opportunities
- Generate insights about the user's journey aiming to optimize conversion rates, evaluate performance, and design and analyze experiments
- Partner with cross-functional teams on data-informed hypotheses that will drive experiment design and analyze causal relationships
- Develop a thorough understanding of traffic, funnels, conversion rates and user behavior using large events data
- Apply machine learning models for predictive analytics
- Design and develop metrics, create insightful automated dashboards and data visualization to enhance decision making
- Work with analytics engineers and data analysts to create new data models, feature and metrics stores and explore new data sources to add to our data warehouse
- Initiate new and innovative approaches to make data products actionable
- See beyond numbers and help to inform, influence, support, and execute business decisions
- Take initiative to always ask why - question the questionable and the unquestionable to find answers
- Provide expertise on data science concepts for the analytics team and inspire the adoption of data science across many functions of the company.
What We’re Looking For:
- A graduate of a quantitative discipline
- 3+ years of relevant working experience in data science or analytics, preferably in a fast-paced company
- Strong programming skills, preferably in Python (Data Science libraries) and SQL
- Practical experience of building compelling dashboards using BI tools (e.g. Tableau)
- Expertise in advanced analytical techniques, statistical analysis and predictive analytics using ML
- Business savvy and ability to think strategically and act judiciously to solve business problems through the use of data
- Have an attention to detail and desire for end-to-end ownership of deliverables
- Self-motivated, proactive and autonomous; comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Collaborative with a positive attitude and strong sense of empathy
- Fluency in English
Nice to haves:
- Experience with SaaS metrics
- Experience with PySpark
- Experience in analytics engineering with dbt
- Knowledge of version control and GitHub actions
- Familiarity with agile development framework.
Benefits at Krisp:
- Competitive compensation
- Stock options
- Learning and development assistance
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Maternity Leave Top-up
- Gym reimbursement
- Referral bonus program
- Work from forest (remote work initiatives)
Krisp is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. All employees and contractors of Krisp treat each other with respect and empathy.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.