AWS Cloud Baseline DevOps Sr./Staff Consultant
Sorry, but it’s closed
Vertical Relevance is looking for an AWS DevOps Sr. Consultant, to join our team as a full-time employee in our New York, New Jersey office or work remotely. As an AWS DevOps Sr. Consultant, you will work alongside AWS and Customer’s engineering team on the Cloud Baseline Workstream to help them build out DevOps components Scripting infrastructure in Terraform
- Scripting Lambdas in Python
- Creating Service Catalog Products
- Developing CICD pipelines using Jenkins
- Deploying Docker containers
- Work alongside AWS and Customer’s engineering team on the Cloud Baseline Workstream to help them build out DevOps,
- Write Terraform Modules for AWS Service Catalog Products
- Work with Kubernetes and EKS clusters
- Experience architecting, designing, and implementing large-scale solutions in the Financial Services industry.
- Deep understand of DevOps with experience on premise establishing a GitOps style pipeline.
- Terraform experience
- Kubernetes experience
Vertical Relevance was founded to help business leaders drive value through the design and delivery of effective transformation programs across people, processes, and systems. Our mission is to help firms at any stage of their journey develop custom solutions for success and growth. We provide a full range of services from strategy and design through to implementation and training. Our collective industry expertise is our greatest asset - our professionals have an average of 20+ years’ experience within Financial Services, across Wealth Management, Asset Management, Insurance, and Banking. Within our Customer Experience practice we add complementary industry expertise (technology and media) synergizing the most relevant and successful customer trends. We focus wholly on your success by first rigorously assessing your business and technology challenges, and then right-sizing solutions that provide a meaningful ROI. With our industry experts hitting the ground running and focusing on nimble, quality delivery, we are able to see rapid, tangible improvements with our clients in productivity and effectiveness. When it makes sense for your company, we leverage our product partnerships in the areas of CRM, Sales Acceleration, Predictive Analytics, Digital Knowledge Management, and Cloud Transformation.
Vertical Relevance is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.