About the Product Manager (analytics) role: As a Product Manager for Scorpion, you’ll join our growing Product Team and work closely with the Director of Product Management to help define and execute new product visions. You will own the analytics and reporting experience across multiple products. You will partner with stakeholders to define the product road map, product requirements & features, milestones, and success metrics for Scorpion products in the form of user stories and acceptance criteria. This is where ownership, a passion for great product development, and collaboration intersect.
- Act as a product owner to drive a core set of analytics and reporting products that help business owners gain insights into their marketing, digital presence, and operations performance.
- Partner with key stakeholders to define the product road map, features, milestones, and success metrics for the Scorpion Reporting products.
- Interview clients and potential customers to understand their workflows and problems to develop innovative solutions.
- Collaborate with Engineers, Designers, Researchers, Marketing, Customer Experience, Sales Managers, and Senior Leadership to create products that people love using.
- Communicate with key users and stakeholders throughout the development process.
- Design and build intuitive reporting experiences with great UI / UX
- Test new products and their features, and be ready to iterate as needed.
- Create user stories for current and future features.
- Create wireframes and work with design to create development-ready requirements and tickets.
- Provide guidance and support to cross-functional teams (Design, QA, etc.).
- Responsible for thorough product documentation, end-user training, and following the product roll-out process.
- 5+ years of product management experience.
- Experience with consumer and/or marketing products and technologies is strongly preferred.
- Experience in writing design and technical specifications for new products.
- Built user interfaces / UX that capitalizes on reporting, analytics, and recommendation systems.
- Strong product sense and a keen understanding of what makes for a great user experience.
- Ability to articulate product vision, product strategy, and requirements to stakeholders, engineering, and internal business partners.
- Self-motivated thrives in a fast-paced environment with a high degree of ownership and accountability.
- Excellent people skills to interact with other Scorpions, cross-functional teams, and third parties.