Software Quality Engineer
Change Healthcare Technologies, LLC
Sorry, but it’s closed
Software Quality Engineer
Who We’re Looking For
We are looking for a Software Quality Engineer to join a team building the next generation of a growing healthcare platform. Our team is looking to add members looking to take ownership delivering stable feature functionality our community requires. We’re looking for you if you’re comfortable working in a collaborative environment where everyone takes responsibility for success in every aspect of our product’s delivery. We build incrementally, deliver by validation, enable through a culture of DevOps.
You’ll have a passion for the highest quality results, continuously looking to improve outcomes by enhancing processes and highlighting opportunities. You’ll work in collaboration with limited supervision, adopting Kanban and Agile process to prioritize, pick up, and complete work. You’ll share ideas and team up to deliver new and creative ways to solve problems.
Pursue purpose. Champion innovation. Earn trust. Be agile. Include all.
As a Software Quality Engineer in our team, your responsibilities are the following:
- Engage with Product and Software Development to understand use cases and technical implementations to enable design of effective, comprehensive testing strategies
- Establish effective testing processes, plans, tooling, timelines in partnership with software development and product teams; globally, and as part of each project
- Enable self-service testing by Software Development through integrated tools and automation throughout the development process
- Identify and drive resolution of vulnerabilities in software development life cycle with potential or realized risk of creating defects
- Lead blameless quality escape retrospectives to continuously drive improvements in quality processes, tooling, and implementation
- Track and report on quality metrics, highlight opportunities and drive improvement
- Maintain documentation describing expectations and requirements for QE, processes and toolsets, gaps and technical debt, engineering stories and priorities
- Engage with software development and product in the identification, description, replication, resolution, validation, and future prevention of defects and problems
You might be the right person for our team if you have these skills and qualifications:
- Collaborative with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in Kanban / Scrum / Agile development methodologies
- Knowledge of .NET and C# applications, Web Services, and REST and SOAP based APIs
- Experience in developing and utilizing unit tests, automated testing, regression tests, performance and capacity testing; and managing results to resolution
- Experience with test-driven development, building test plans, unit tests, and automated testing frameworks
- Building, testing, reusing minimal-function components and libraries
- Experience building testing solutions for cloud-integrated and cloud-optimized solutions
- Able to identify, prioritize and execute under competing demands; motivated, self-starting, self-guiding
- Thoughtful DevOps approach taking responsibility for every aspect of software feature and function delivery
- Proficient with integration and deployment solutions such as Git, TeamCity, and Octopus
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
Some of our positions require employees to be onsite at a Change Healthcare facility or a Client site, including Medical Facilities. Depending on the site’s health and safety guidelines, you may be required to have medical screenings or vaccinations to meet site requirements, which may include Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing. Further details and requirements will be confirmed during the interview process.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo-law-poster and the supplemental information at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation" as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Click here https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf to view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
California (US) Residents: By submitting an application to Change Healthcare for consideration of any employment opportunity, you acknowledge that you have read and understood Change Healthcare’s Privacy Notice to California Job Applicants Regarding the Collection of Personal Information.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.