Olive’s AI workforce is built to fix our broken healthcare system by addressing healthcare’s most burdensome issues -- delivering hospitals and health systems increased revenue, reduced costs, and increased capacity. People feel lost in the system today and healthcare employees are essentially working in the dark due to outdated technology that creates a lack of shared knowledge and siloed data. Olive is designed to drive connections, shining a new light on the broken healthcare processes that stand between providers and patient care. She uses AI to reveal life-changing insights that make healthcare more efficient, affordable and effective. Olive’s vision is to unleash a trillion dollars of hidden potential within healthcare by connecting its disconnected systems. Olive is improving healthcare operations today, so everyone can benefit from a healthier industry tomorrow.
At Olive Shares, we’re connecting providers and payers to create the Internet of Healthcare. Our team builds and implements a suite of SaaS products that integrate across EHRs and payer systems, with intuitive workflows and deep healthcare expertise. Our SaaS platform accelerates prior authorizations for providers, and enables the first-in-the-world real-time AI clinical reviews.
Senior Product Manager Role:
Our products are being used by healthcare organizations around the country, and we’re looking for a talented for a highly motivated, results-oriented Senior Product Manager to join our team. You will play a key role in developing product requirements, priorities, and direction. Your work will have a major impact on the company's mission, and the products you work on will be used by a wide variety of customers, from small practices to large health systems to other organizations as well.
Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Collaborate to update/create product definition, solution design, and delivery to payer and provider customers.
- Listen to market, customers, and internal stakeholders to translate needs into compelling and clear use cases.
- Understand and create feature specifications including requirements and detailed use cases based on current and future user models.
- Integrate closely with sales and marketing to help position the product versus competition.
- Cross departmentally drive product launches.
- Create talking points to detail the unique features of the product for use by sales team members.
- At least five years of experience leading a software product in the healthcare provider and/or payer industry.
- Technical knowledge of payer rules and processes
- Excellent interpersonal communication and listening skills both written and verbal.
- Experience with market requirements, technical and business analysis, and market roll-out and business process creation and management.
- Eager to travel as significant travel is required at times to visit prospects and customers, attend conferences, and work from the company's offices in different cities
At Olive, we're committed to growing and empowering an inclusive community within our company and industry. This is why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives across our organization. Research shows that oftentimes women and other minority groups only apply to open roles if they meet 100% of the listed criteria. Olive encourages everyone — including women, people of color, individuals with disabilities and those in the LGBTQIA+ community — to apply for our available positions, even if they don't necessarily check every box on the job description.