Project Management Analyst
ARG IQVIA RDS Argentina SRL
Sorry, but it’s closed
Project Management Analysts (PMA) are an integral part of clinical trial delivery, liaising with project teams to improve patients’ lives by bringing studies to the market faster. The PMA works in close partnership with the Project Leader (PL)/Clinical Project Manager (CPM) driving project management activities to mitigate risk, control cost, manage project schedule, and ensure customer satisfaction related to assigned project/s.
- Establish and manage performance dashboards, analyze event triggers/alerts and determine appropriate follow up for Project Leader (PL) or other function(s) to act upon.
- Coordinate project schedule and ensure timely updates of all key milestone and partner with PL on related calls.
- Coordinate and support the risk and issue management process.
- Manage all aspects of the Project Finances including Estimate at Completion (EAC), monthly expenses, invoices and reconciliation.
- Demonstrate compliance with the Vendor and Purchase Order (PO) Management process.
- Implement and maintain baseline and change control processes.
- Ensure PL has timely and accurate data on areas including cost, schedule, scope, utilization, change orders and quality to support better decision-making.
- Develop and maintain relevant sections of Project Management Plans.
- Review and support project resource allocation within project budgeted for assigned portfolio/ projects.
- Prepare correspondence, including meeting minutes, for project team and/or customer.
- Organize and partner with PL in managing internal project team and customer meetings.
- Prepare project status reports and presentation materials for internal project team and customer meetings.
- Manage and coordinate core file reviews and support audits as needed. Drive e Trial Master File (eTMF) filing compliance focusing on completeness, timeliness and quality.
- Manage project specific eTraining and oversee compliance.
- Coordinate and support onboarding of new Key Project Team Members and system access.
- Monitor project metrics and make required updates in IQVIA systems to ensure accurate and timely reporting is available to senior management.
- Participate in regional initiatives to support Project Management Analyst (PMA) community and aid personal development.
The position is fully home-based (remote).
- At least 2 years of experience in a related position or related duties, ideally at multicultural/international companies.
- Analytical/financial skills or relevant Project Management experience.
- Advanced command of English.
- University degree or advanced studies strongly valued.
- Communication - strong written and verbal communication skills including good command of English language.
- Problem solving skills.
- Organization: planning and time management skills.
- Prioritization: ability to handle conflicting priorities.
- Quality: attention to detail and accuracy in work.
- Results-oriented approach to work delivery and output.
- IT skills - good software and computer skills, including Microsoft Office applications, including but not limited to, Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.