Turn is a 40-person, venture-backed, experienced team of entrepreneurs that are focused on driving unprecedented value in the contingent workforce industry. Our worker screening and sourcing platforms are used by companies in 30+ industry verticals ranging from ride-share to delivery to healthcare. We support employers that need to develop last mile labor quickly – that could be 50 workers in Miami or 1k+ workers across multiple cities every month.
What we are looking for
Turn is seeking an ambitious and entrepreneurial candidate to join our product development team through its hyper growth. This role will interface with all major domain stakeholders on the team to help guide product growth strategies as well as be the voice - and point of contact - for the customer.
- Manage day to day development efforts on the products you oversee.
- Collaborate on a daily basis with engineering and design teams.
- Source roadmap feedback from internal executives, tech team, customers and market research to prioritize and inform what we should build next.
- Work closely with the VP of Product to make sure development effort is aligned with product vision and strategy.
- Scope development effort in a clear and concise manner easy for engineering team to understand.
- Be the voice of the customer and understand and articulate their pain points.
- Be the point of contact for partners to solve technical issues and their questions.
- Scope upcoming projects and clearly present work to leadership to get alignment before development starts.
- Evangelize a data-driven product development culture, develop meaningful business objectives and metrics to measure your team’s progress.
- Understand the competitive landscape for the areas of our products.
- Drive product launches, working collaboratively across tech, sales, and marketing to ensure our public messaging aligns with the product strategy.
- Build product documentation that is easier for customers to understand.
- This role will report directly to the VP of Product.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Business, a related technical field, or commensurate work experience.
- 3+ years product management experience.
- B2B SaaS and marketplace experience preferred.
- Have demonstrated the ability to gather and synthesize market and customer signals to build a roadmap to guide software development.
- Have worked closely with engineers and designers in the past.
- Have demonstrated ability to achieve strategic goals in a fast-paced environment, and the ability to support an evolving product strategy based on research, data and industry trends.
- Possess excellent problem-solving, organizational, analytical and influencing skills, with proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships with strategic and technical personalities.
- Competitive market salary (based on experience)
- Remote work (but operate within CST hours) with quarterly onsite team member meetings
Turn is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.