Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
You'll be supporting our Retail Media Network Sales team to drive insights back to our customers (brands and agencies). As an Analyst, Client Strategy & Analytics, you will be integral in developing the processes and data visualization to provide in-depth analysis and advance reporting for retail media campaigns. You will highlight areas for improvement to aid brands in creating successful future campaigns.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Sourcing, identifying, and drawing conclusion from data
- Supporting CitrusAd sales team by providing pre-sales, mid-campaign and final metrics data for our brands and publisher clients
- Leveraging analytical skills and knowledge of data platforms to create business reviews for top tier clients, providing strategic insights and showing relationship between marketing spend and sales revenue
- Developing dashboards, reports and insights to increase efficiencies and value for our internal and external clients
- Working closely with BI developers to ensure connections are established to design, build and deploy data models used for advanced analytics reporting (sales lift (test versus control), attribution, modeled, etc.)
- Supporting our Retail Media Network sales and marketing team by providing pre-sales and final metric data to our brands
- Asking probing questions to ensure the business problem and the analysis requirement is clearly defined
- Developing insights, reports & dashboards to drive increased value to our retailers and brands
- Working with our Sales teams to analyze the data to spot trends or patterns, and use the analytical skills to find correlations in complex data sets
- Working closely with BI Developers to design, build and deploy data models for business intelligence
- Providing ongoing support to ensure re-use of developed assets and alignment of new requirements to the defined data architecture and self-service capabilities
Qualifications & Skills:
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Project management
- Experience in platforms such as Domo, Tableau, Google Studio or other or other BI and Visualization tools
- Proven expertise supporting the eCommerce business and working with very large and complex data
- Experience with Retail Media or other Ad Technology Platforms
- Understanding the business relationship between advertisers, agencies, publishers and retailers
- Understanding of different cloud services, such as Google Cloud Platform or Amazon Web Services
- Understanding and experience with ETL, data structures, data modelling and data warehousing
- Proven experience in using analytics to obtain insights and drive recommendation to make actions to improve and optimize business process and solve the business problem
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
For San Francisco Bay and Los Angeles Areas: Epsilon will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901-4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Applicants with criminal histories are welcome to apply.