We are looking for an OS developer interested in building the next generation Augmented Reality operating system using industry-standard tools and technologies. This is an opportunity for you to contribute to the development of a new class of mobile computing devices that will transform the enterprise.
- Work on multiple levels of the OS stack, from drivers to frameworks
- Leverage native APIs for deep integration with all platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality
- Write documentation
- Mentor and guide other engineers
- Strong knowledge of embedded software development
- Strong knowledge of Linux or AOSP
- Thorough knowledge of modern C/C++ standards, libraries and best practices
- Proficient knowledge of C/C++ build toolchains
- Familiarity with build scripting languages (e.g. CMake, Ninja, GYP, GN, GNU Autotools, Meson)
- 7+ years experience with Embedded Linux Development
- 5+ years experience with C/C++
- 3+ years experience with Android
- Open Source experience strongly recommended
- AOSP development is a plus
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or Engineering required. Master’s Degree preferred.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.