Business Analytics & Reporting Analyst I - Loss Mitigation (REMOTE) )
Manufacturers and Traders Trust Co
Sorry, but it’s closed
This position will be responsible for providing support to their direct team working across several projects/programs to produce standard reports and dashboards, leveraging data captured via Excel worksheets, departmental databases or other existing available data sources for the Loss Mitigation letter process.
Location: This position can be worked 100% remotely.
- Prepare and produce routine departmental reports and spreadsheets to include but not limited to project or product strategy analysis, historical reporting, work flow analysis, and financial analysis.
- Responsible for data collection and consolidation for reporting in a format that is easy to use. Maintain and update various departmental reports including but not limited to workbooks, slide deck presentations and dashboards.
- Perform routine analysis and judgment based work over a single or a few closely related disciplines to support business decisions.
- Perform routine data review, research, and/or reconciliation.
- Support continuous improvement of existing processes, develop new processes or enhance existing processes where required including maintenance plans, procedural documentation and custom tools for automation. Identify resources that can be utilized to support business operations or improve existing business processes.
- Support the planning and implementation of new projects, programs, and plans to achieve short and long term business objectives.
- Support user certifications; obtain documentation necessary for departmental audits.
- Participate in the planning, testing, and implementation of new projects, systems, products, and regulatory changes.
- Assist with technical troubleshooting and escalations, coordinating with business partners, vendors and technology to address issues for the team.
- Adhere to applicable compliance/operational risk controls in accordance with Company or regulatory standards and policies.
- Promote an environment that supports diversity and reflects the M&T Bank brand.
- Maintain M&T internal control standards, including timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators as applicable.
- Complete other related duties as assigned.
Experience and Education Required:
Associates degree and a minimum of 2 years related business line experience,
OR in lieu of a degree,
A combined minimum of 4 years higher education and/or work experience.
Strong Excel skills (pivot tables, conditional formatting etc.)
Experience with MSP
Familiar with mortgage servicing, default a plus
Long & Short-Term Disability at no cost
PTO + 11 paid holidays/PTO buy
Health Savings & Flexible Spending Accounts
401(k) with 5% match/Roth/Discretionary Employer Contribution
Stock Purchase Plan
Diversity & Inclusion Council
14 Resource Group charters with 69 chapters
D&I Sponsorship Program
Dress for your day!