Sorry, but it’s closed
Who we are
Panaseer is a unique business that is changing the face of enterprise security.
We are a start-up at the intersection of data science and big data technology in the rapidly growing cybersecurity sector. We have raised over $42million in funding and have won numerous awards - most recently being named winner of "Best Product in Continuous Controls Monitoring Platform" in the Cyber Defense Magazine Awards at RSA Conference 2021. We were also named the "Hottest CyberTech Startup" at TechCrunch's Europas Awards and recently closed a $26.5M Series B funding round.
Our platform takes data from security, IT and business solutions, identifies gaps and builds trusted asset inventories. This crucial information supports our customers by automating their security controls monitoring, which in turn helps Security, IT and Risk teams collaborate to make informed, risk-based security decisions, substantiate regulatory compliance and most importantly answer the critical questions they face around their security and prioritisation.
We have multiple strategic partnerships with leading technology vendors such as Cisco, Amazon Web Services and RSA which strengthens our platform.
The role of the Product Manager will own the discovery and delivery process for a product-engineering team. Engage with customers and prospects to understand their problems and develop solutions to address these. The Product Manager will support the development of the product strategy and roadmap.
- Work effectively with a highly talented team of engineers, designers and data scientists to build a product that delights users and delivers on OKRs
- Collaborate with customers to gain a deep understanding of their needs, identify product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share and improve customer experience
- Use both qualitative and quantitive methods to measure the impact of features. Define product KPIs and ensure they are measured, tracked, communicated and acted upon
- Collaborate with the UX/Design throughout the product lifecycle to test and validate prototypes/designs
- Drive product management activities including roadmap and strategy, planning, problem/solution discovery sessions, release planning and promoting product adoption
- Champion the roadmap and strategy for your product area with leadership, internal teams and external stakeholders including customers and partners
- Communicate effectively with all stakeholders, to ensure that issues are clearly and concisely articulated, and problems can be appropriately resolved.
- Translate complex technical problems into understandable concepts
Required knowledge and experience:
- A clear track record of working with UX, Design and Engineering to build great data products
- Ability to evaluate, prioritise and document the requirements for the new product features
- Technical ability to communicate with designers and engineers
- Be data driven, with an ability to successfully balance quantitive and qualitative input to make decisions
- Proven ability to collaborate with Customers and understand their needs
- An appreciation for design and an understanding of the power of a user-centric experience
- Strong communication skills and ability to gain buy-in for a product strategy, positioning and roadmap
- Highly motivated and passionate about work
- Organised and keen to drive successful outcomes
- 3+ years of experience in product management roles within a high-tech and/or SaaS software companies
- Experience working in a startup environment
At Panaseer, we strive to enable the best environment and atmosphere:
- An annual allowance of 25 days per year
- Competitive salaries including equity options
- Company pension scheme
- BUPA Health Insurance for you and your family
- £500 Amazon voucher for workspace set up
- We are currently offering a productivity allowance to support remote working (£80 per month tax free)
- Access to benefits market and employee discounts (Bike to Work Scheme, Co-located workspace passes)
- Wide range of health and well-being activities, speakers and events and coaching support
At Panaseer our salary ranges can often be quite broad as we are open to applicants across various levels of experience, industry backgrounds and stages in their career. Having said that, we are committed to paying fair market salaries, which we periodically review to ensure that all of our employees are fairly compensated.
If you feel you are the right fit for us we would love to hear from you!
Panaseer is an equal employer, committed to encouraging diversity and eliminating discrimination in both its role as an employer and as a provider of services. Our aim is that our staff are truly representative of all sections of society and work in an environment where everyone is respected and able to perform to the best of their ability. Our policy is to provide equality and fairness for all in our employment and in our provision of services and not to discriminate, or favour, on the grounds of race, colour, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, nationality or national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, neurodiversity, marital status, parental status, disability, medical condition, physical appearance or socio-economic status.
Accessibility - If you require assistance in applying for open positions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org