Data Warehouse Engineer (all genders)
Sorry, but it’s closed
About this job
Location options: Remote, Visa sponsor, Paid relocation
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Mid-Level
Role: Database Administrator
Company size: 201-500 people
Company type: Private
sql, airflow, python, amazon-web-services, snowflake, sysadmin
As Data Warehouse Engineer (all genders) you will take a key role in the ongoing development, maintenance and architectural evolution of our data warehousing systems. You will be shaping the future of our data warehouse solution based on big data technologies and be responsible for collecting, processing and providing data in accordance with decisive business requirements.
You join a supportive team of specialists in a pragmatic environment, with short communication processes and flat hierarchies, perfect for developing your skills and competencies and having a high impact on our business results.
You have a strong passion for taming huge volumes of data? Then don't think twice and apply now!
- You will manage and further improve our new Snowflake data warehouse solution
- Your work comprises the full spectrum of data management, including data modelling, data integration, as well as aggregating data for analytical consumption and reporting
- You will be conceiving and implementing ELT jobs on Apache Airflow
- You work on advancing data quality and ensure consistency
- You will be in direct contact with stakeholders and analysts from business departments and game studios, understanding their business requirements and translating them into technical solutions
- Our current tech stack: Snowflake on AWS, GitLab, Apache Airflow, custom Python ELT-Framework
- University level degree in computer science or equivalent education
- Professional experience with the concepts, administration and usage of relational databases
- SQL is your native language
- You are familiar with script languages and have experience with Python
- You are a reliable, service oriented problem solver, quick to grasp new ideas and technologies, keep an eye on the bigger picture, and love to take ownership of your assignments
- You like to communicate proactively with stakeholders and team members, and seek opportunities to improve the products you are working on
- A professional team of experts that has fun at work
- Your professional growth is important to us. We provide agile structures, flat hierarchies, and ongoing training opportunities
- Results-oriented teamwork that values employee contribution and empowerment
- Competitive compensation and a balanced work-life balance
We look forward to receiving your application in English (cover letter, CV, references, degree) as well as your salary requirements and earliest possible starting date through our online application form.
Your contact person for this job offer is Patrick Corts.
Goodgame Studios is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage and support diversity and welcome all qualified applications.