Principal .NET/CMS Developer (Remote)
Sorry, but it’s closed
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
Principal .NET/CMS Developer
The Principal .NET/CMS Developer is responsible for coordinating and leading the development team. They will create user information solutions by developing, implementing, and maintaining .NET based templates, components, and interfaces, as well as Digital Asset Management and workflow features for the Crownpeak and other CMS platforms.
- Size and estimate development efforts. Define and manage development build plans.
- Define site objectives by analyzing user requirements; envisioning system features and functionality.
- Design and develop user interfaces to internet/intranet CMS applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle; determining design methodologies and tool sets; completing programming using languages and software products; designing and conducting tests.
- Recommend system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development and purchase alternatives.
- Integrate applications by designing database architecture and server scripting; studying and establishing connectivity with network systems, search engines, and information servers.
- Create multimedia applications by using authoring tools.
- Complete applications development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
- Support users by developing architectural documentation and assistance tools.
- Update job knowledge by researching new internet/intranet technologies and software products; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhance organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Establish and refine best practices for development and coding processes.
- 4-year Computer Science degree or comparable experience
- 10+ years professional development experience
- 5+ years experience with .NET development
- 5+ years experience with front-end HTML, CSS and JS development
- 3+ years experience with Crownpeak or other CMS platforms
- Experience with hands on leadership and mentoring a team of more junior developers
.NET, Crownpeak or other CMS platform, Web Programming Skills, SQL, code source control, SOAP, ReST, JQuery, AJAX, Teamwork, Verbal Communication, Web User Interface Design, Software Requirements, Software Development Process, Object-Oriented Design (OOD), Multimedia Content Development, Software Debugging
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
For San Francisco Bay and Los Angeles Areas: Epsilon will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901-4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Applicants with criminal histories are welcome to apply.