We are seeking an experienced Software Quality Assurance Engineer with an unwavering passion for excellence in System Software Quality Engineering and the proven skills and experience to transform that passion into continuous improvement and consistent excellence in release validation.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Current extensive hands-on experience in Mobile Application Testing on Android platform, creating test cases/scenarios based on requirements and mapping them through traceability matrix.
- Strong proficiency in black box, white box, backend, API, functional, regression, user acceptance, UI, Usability, Cross Platform testing and Client &Server Validations
- Experience in API testing – Experience with Rest/Soap and Postman.
- Experience with Defect Management tools like JIRA/Bugzilla and test management tools like Test link/TestRail.
- Good understanding of SDLC, STLC, Agile, behaviour driven development and Scrum models.
- Experience in executing basic SQL queries.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge on Automation Testing
- Review requirement specifications and create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test cases.
- Work closely with the development team, you will be continually looking to advance the testing function within the company, this would be a key role in contributing toward yours as well as TB's future success.
- Execute test scenarios(functional/UI/API/Whitebox/Integration) and making sure the release goes live with 0 bugs.
- Detailed defect tracking through bug management tool and follow up till closure.
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Debug Customer Support issues and follow up till closure
- Communicate with Off Site team to get testing activities done
- Provide daily progress status report
- Execute basic SQL queries for Data base testing and creating test data
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle