Who We Are:
Invicti, a global leader in web security (DAST/IAST), is looking for a product leader to help develop and deliver on our strategy to build the leading application security platform. We are seeking an experienced professional who can work closely with their peers in engineering and sales and with customers to build and launch new features and products and continue our rapid pace of innovation.
Who You Are:
- You have deep experience leading, managing, and mentoring a team of product management managers in a B2B SaaS environment.
- You have implemented agile processes to scale product and engineering teams, including processes to gather customer requirements, prioritize and plan work, document requirements, set goals and track progress.
- You don’t wait for direction, but you understand when some buy-in is required. You balance working autonomously with working collaboratively.
- You are comfortable being an individual contributor and a leader.
- You are customer obsessed, think strategically and act tactically, and metrics driven.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Lead, mentor, and support product managers across the company. This role will report to the Chief Product Officer.
- Develop the product roadmap and update quarterly
- Partner with Design and Engineering to build a scalable process to take ideas from inception, to development and launch.
- Partner with Sales and Customer Success to build a repeatable process for gathering customer requirements, train sales teams on new features, and communicate product roadmap to customers.
- Regularly meet with customers to understand their pain points and additional product needs and share our product vision
- Track product and team metrics and continuously seek to improve team performance
- Work-life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events and team outings!
- Open PTO - no bartering for days off you don’t technically have
- Office environment that cultivates creativity through an open and collaborative workspace
- 100% employer paid Health
- 401k match
- Parental leave benefits
- Casual dress all-day, everyday
- Kitchen stocked daily with tasty snacks, fruit, and drinks
- Culture that emphasizes personal and professional growth
- Gartner Magic Quadrant Recipient 2021 (Application Security Testing)
- No. 16 on Inc. Magazine’s List of the Fastest-Growing Private Companies in Texas
Invicti is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.