Principal Software Engineer - IT
Dell International Services India Pvt Ltd (7450)
Sorry, but it’s closed
Principal Software Engineer (I8)
Join us as a Senior Principal Software Engineering- IT on our Software Engineering team in Bangalore, Karnataka to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
Our Software Engineering team translates our customers’ business requirements into total enterprise-wide solutions. It takes deep technical knowledge to create architectural designs that exceed service requirements. We’re skilled in analysing the customer’s business goals, objectives, needs and general business environment to create technical system solutions. Our expertise includes integrating hardware, processes, methodologies, and software into the customer environment.
We are looking for a Lead Architect with experience in Java, Spring Core, Spring Web Services, spring batch, spring integration, BOOMI and Micro-service. The Lead Architect will work with various IT business segments within Dell to support development of integration services.
The Software Engineering team delivers next-generation software application enhancements and new products for a changing world. Working at the cutting edge, we design and develop software for platforms, peripherals, applications, and diagnostics — all with the most advanced technologies, tools, software engineering methodologies and the collaboration of internal and external partners. As our Senior Principal Software Engineer, you will:
- Gather requirements, design, and manage delivery of integrations according to Dell’s systems standards, policies, and procedures, should be able to navigate between these roles.
- Prepare flow charts and systems diagrams to assist in problem analysis.
- Analyse business needs and create software solutions.
- Evaluate and recommend software and hardware solutions to meet user needs.
- Resolve customer issues with software solutions and respond to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
- Interact with business users and interlock application teams to define current and future application requirements.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
10+ years Microsoft .Net Web (Angular) Developer
• 10+ years of experience in leading large design efforts and coordinating leading team of 5 or more members
• Designing high proficient and available Application
• Good with HLD and LLD
• .Proficient on .Net technologies – WebApplication
• Web Services (Web Api and WCF, restful service)
• Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery using TeamCity, Jenkins or similar Tool
• Unit Testing (NUnit, XUnit, MS Tests or similar Testing Framework)
• Object Oriented Principles and Design Patterns
• Microservices Architecture
Good to have :
• Creating and Distributing Nuget Packages
• Exposure to Message Broker Design
• Exposure to Docker Containers
• Exposure to Atom Electron
• Exposure to Cloud(AWS, Azure, Cloud Foundry or any similar Cloud Offerings)
• Exposure to NoSql database (MongoDb, Redis and similar)
Detailed Job Description & Roles and Responsibilities:
• The successful candidate will join cross-functional team focused in the Sales Organization. Responsible for leading the feature team and own overall responsibility of the release, analysing existing architecture and suggest improvements, also responsible for Development/Maintenance, new architecture development.
• Primary expert within Offline Sales Organization to construct the specific solution, scope document, risk profile, and corresponding financials.
• Contributes to project success by providing technical leadership on assigned projects.
• Evaluates and anticipates impact of technical solutions on related projects.
• Writes technical architecture and solutions
• Translates technical solutions based on end user’s needs and feasibility.
• Stays current with technology and determines the impact of hardware and/or software upgrades on new and existing applications.
• Evaluates vendor products and prepares recommendations.
• Ensures high quality, adherence to standards and best practices, high performance, and scalable, repeatable processes and deliverables.
• Understands interrelationships and impacts of systems and applications on the Dell technical environment.
• Participates in project estimation.
• Provides project knowledge and expertise to the DCS and Dell IT organization.
• Identifies and escalates issues and, when necessary, pulls appropriate teams together to solve challenge/issue, etc.
• Prioritizes workload and accomplishes assignments on time, ensuring deliverables are high quality.
• Prepares and conducts technical instruction and mentoring for team members and rollout room staff.
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Application closing date: 5 - November- 2021
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.