Bankruptcy Lead Business Analytics & Reporting Analyst - REMOTE work available
Manufacturers and Traders Trust Co
Sorry, but it’s closed
This position will be responsible for streamlining ongoing activities and assuming the lead role in the assessment, planning, coordination, and implementation of defined projects that support service, productivity, and improvements. Represent unit (dept) in cross functional, high visibility projects involving business partners outside of the department. Responsible for streamlining ongoing activities
- Develop and produce high complexity departmental reports and spreadsheets to include but not limited to project or product strategy analysis, historical reporting, work flow analysis, and financial analysis.
- Identify trends, ermerging issues and engage relevant stakeholders to develop project plans, organize virtual and physical events, synthesize multiple points of view and communicate findings utilizing such tools as white papers, reports and other relevant formats.
- Perform complex analysis and judgment based work over multiple disciplines to support business decisions
- Lead the creation and maintenance of various reporting dashboards. Go beyond basic reporting and delivery with the ability to analyze large amounts of data and information to provide meaningful insights and professionally communicate those insights to management and business partners.
- Lead continuous improvement of existing processes, develop new processes or enhance existing processes where required including maintenance plans, procedural documentation and custom tools for automation. Identify resources that can be utilized to support business operations or improve existing business processes. Present findings and make recommendations to management.
- Lead in the planning and implementation of new projects, programs, and plans to achieve short and long term business objectives; coordinate of the design and execution of various projects for the promotion and maintenance of the business.
- Take a lead role in supporting departmental audits including user recerts, compliance testing.
- Manage the planning, testing, and implementation of new projects, systems, products and regulatory changes impacting the unit (dept).
- Act as lead for departmental system support, coordinating with business partners, vendors and technology to address issues for the unit (dept).
- Adhere to applicable compliance/operational risk controls in accordance with Company or regulatory standards and policies.
- Promote an environment that supports diversity and reflects the M&T Bank brand.
- Maintain M&T internal control standards, including timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators as applicable.
- Complete other related duties as assigned.
Supervisory/ Managerial Responsibilities:
Acts as an advisor and coach to mentor junior team members
May provide direction and leadership to more junior staff
Education and Experience Required:
Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 4 years related business line experience,
OR in lieu of,
A combined minimum of 8 years higher education and/or work experience