It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Kyriba is hiring a talented Corporate Systems Project Manager to join our team of bringing innovative solutions and centralize corporate systems to Kyriba business around the globe. We are a team of passionate people motivated by agility, innovation, and continuous improvement.
The primary responsibility of this position is to provide end-user support and to manage the different corporate applications based on cloud technology such as but not limited to Salesforce, NetSuite, ServiceNow. The position reports into the VP of Corporate Systems.
You will be the first person we hire to start this team. You will work closely with stakeholders to prioritize business requirements and design and build the solutions. We believe that our employees create our brand – with each project, each communication, each task completed and each interaction.
You will serve as a liaison between the various business leaders and executives to ensure alignment on priorities and goals. In addition, assist in development and improvement of a variety of business processes to align with the corporate systems utilized across the company with the goal of producing data-driven reports. A particular focus will be on aligning the accounting and business team’s utilization of new systems as they are implemented to ensure information integrity across the organization.
THIS IS A REMOTE JOB
Responsibilities for Corporate Systems Project Manager
- Manage Corporate Systems project delivery by ensuring the integrated solution delivers on the success criteria
- Manages the technical direction of a project through the design, implementation, integration and testing in accordance with project objectives
- Perform review meetings, get milestone/stories sign offs, develop UAT plan and creating detailed reports for executive staff
- Liaison to software developers/administrators/bi team
- Scheduling and participating in meetings
- Excellent documentation and communication skills, strong team-oriented attitude, and a proactive and detail-oriented nature.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time, ranging in size and scope
- Bring knowledge of Project Management standard methodologies (PMBOK), processes and tools, including scope management, schedule management, cost management, quality management, resource management, procurement, change management, risk management, and issues management
- Act as an authority by partners within IT and across the business and has a communication style that builds confidence and alignment with the team
- Experience managing projects, providing status updates to stakeholders, executing daily tasks
- Knowledge of the following technology:
- Databases, Datawarehouse, Data migration – SQL Server/Jitterbit
- Ticketing System - ServiceNow Technology
- Salesforce – CPQ/Service/Form Assembly
- ERP technology – NetSuite
- Professional Service Automation - OpenAir
- Reporting/Analytics – Tableau
Qualifications for Corporate Systems Project Manager
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, business, or a related field
- 5-8 years of project management and related experience
- Tolerant of ambiguity and thrives in a fast-paced environment with evolving priorities
- Experience with Agile and Scrum
- Very good interpersonal effectiveness and communication skills (written and oral)
- Strong organizational planning skills and understanding of program management concepts
- Effective and creative in solving problems with an ability to identify issues and resolve, or identify the internal resources needed to assist
- Eager to learn and excited to work on programs across the IT portfolio
- Vendor management experience
- Proficient with MS Office suite, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellence with MS Project, project development and management
- Familiar with project management tools such as Jira and Confluence.
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively
Kyriba believes that everyone has the ability to make an impact, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employment opportunity regardless of sex, race, creed, color, gender, religion, marital status, domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, pregnancy, military or veteran status, citizenship status, and genetic information.