Product Manager (m/f/d) Patient Monitoring
Sorry, but it’s closed
Job TitleProduct Manager (m/f/d) Patient Monitoring
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Contribute to fundamentally improving people’s Health & Well-being, through meaningful innovation. We have a unique opportunity for a Product Manager to join the highly successful Patient Monitoring business (global market leader) that is at the heart of Connected Care and Philips. You will be part of a truly international work environment.
You are responsible for
- Ensure that Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) are exceeded for the assigned product line.
- Drive all marketing deliverables including business plans, pricing, positioning, promotional strategies, life cycle plans, and advising on future product developments
- Lead clinical data strategies through ideation, into launch and execution to maximize product/portfolio growth and profitability
- Analyze and report regularly on product forecasts via high data-driven metrics
- Formulate new downstream promotional strategies, to succeed in life cycle management and based on competitive marketplace activity.
- Manage inventory tightly with a high degree of monthly predictability
- Manage project budgets and quickly analyze data to determine ROI on marketing programs and modify programs accordingly
- Develop comprehensive sales and physician training plans in collaboration with training and education.
- Routinely communicate with the sales force regarding product updates and availability, competitive activity, sales positioning, best practices.
- Engage and actively maintain close collaboration with key thought leaders (KTLs) to maximize their participation in launch & corporate activities.
- Lead tradeshow activities for a product, and support in person where required.
- Collaborate with upstream marketing, training and education, and clinical research counterparts to translate activities into marketplace success.
You are a part of
The Patient Monitoring business is responsible for global marketing, development, and manufacturing of patient monitoring systems and solutions throughout the care continuum of patients in the hospitals. You will be part of the Patient Monitoring portfolio product marketing team that is focusing on both upstream and downstream marketing deliverables, including new product development and go-to-market strategies. This position is based in Boeblingen, Germany and you will report to the Monitoring Portfolio Product Management Leader.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent preferably in biological/ clinical science, marketing, or business
- A minimum of 8 years of medical device/medical products and/or solutions marketing experience in an international business environment. Medical device/ solutions sales or clinical consulting experience is required.
- Highly entrepreneurial and eager with a natural affinity for healthcare business and customer-driven mindset
- Strong analytical skills and the passion to drive business growth. Ability to think creatively and pragmatically and convert product/customer feedback into valuable insights that can help drive the development of new marketing programs
- Must have a good understanding of the global medical environment to effectively respond to global market concerns and provide technical support for products
- Experience with the definition of value propositions and product launches
- Ability to competently represent the Company at professional functions and customer meetings
- Excellent advocacy and persuasive skills to collaborate with local marketing and sales teams, influence others, present convincing arguments, and build and maintain extensive networks
- Solid spoken and written English skills
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is growing its marketing capability enterprise-wide. Succeeding in this in a complex environment will open many doors for your long-term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer
- A competitive salary;
- A variable bonus based on both Philips’ results and personal performance;
- A flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities;
- Furthermore, Philips University is available to all employees for learning and development opportunities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.