Agile Project Manager (Work Remotely from anywhere in the world)
Sorry, but it’s closed
We are a global software factory and digital agency based in Miami. We work with clients from all over the world throughout different industries. We are a technology consulting firm that aims to revolutionize IT through engineering, innovation and design, empowering organizations in every aspect, while advocating for positive social impact.
WHAT DOES THIS ROLE HOLDS FOR YOU?
- Facilitate the ceremonies for planning, stand-ups, reviews, and retrospectives with team and Product Owner.
- Help organize and lead the backlog grooming sessions and be able to conduct remedial training if necessary.
- Anticipate and aggressively remove obstacles that slow down or prevent teams from delivering on stated objectives
- Lead and contribute to the decision-making process and facilitate conflict resolution
- Embrace, coach, and evangelize agile values and principles in the team and across the organization.
- Define and refine agile metrics to understand and communicate team performance.
- Work with management and other leaders to continually identify and implement team process improvements
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience with distributed teams
- 3+ years of experience in agile development methodologies at scale, specifically Scrum, Lean and/or Kanban
- An eye for detail and a high bar for product and process quality and user experience
- An obsession to optimize productivity and effectiveness of every individual across the company
- A quick learner, who can understand complex requirements and assess dependencies and estimations
- Experience with Jira or a similar issue tracking tool
- Experience with Story Mapping concepts
- Scrum Master Certification preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to run efficient and engaging meetings with teams and stakeholders
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU…
We are obsessed with always paying the best salaries (or hourly rates) in the industry to our teammates as we are obsessed with the happiness of the people we work with as much as we are our client's happiness and everyone's success.
We will fly you to Miami to spend a month all expenses paid while working with us on our local projects. This can include, great dinners with the team, cool sports events, concerts, and more.
We also invest in continuing education, training and going to super fun conferences where we can learn and have fun, whether in Las Vegas, New York, San Francisco/Napa Valley, Paris, Madrid.
We strongly believe in extending appreciation to our valuable employees via: Profit-sharing, Performance bonus or Commission and equity.