Jr. PHP Developer (Remote)
Sorry, but it’s closed
As a Jr. PHP Developer, you will be able to develop new modules & also make changes in ongoing modules. You will be expected to work collaboratively within the department and business units to execute and validate your task as per the requirements.
What you will be doing:
- Involve in team discussion & meetings.
- Provide output when task refinement is going on.
- Develop new features & also make changes in existing functionality.
- Write clean code maintaining proper coding standards.
- Debug/Troubleshoot existing code for fixing the errors.
- Provide estimations for tasks that will be discussed in meetings.
- Doing unit level testing for the tasks that has been developed by you.
- Responding to requests from your team and management.
- Create User Guide for the task which you will be developing.
- Presenting your task in front of the team.
- Achieve sprint deadline.
What you bring:
- In-depth knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming.
- 1-2 Years of experience in PHP.
- In-depth knowledge of PHP concepts.
- Good knowledge of MVC Architecture.
- Good knowledge of MYSQL. Can able to write queries with joins.
- Ability to take ownership to identify and resolve issues, towards successful conclusions.
- Participate in code reviews and communicates with senior team members for finding Root Cause Analysis.
- Can create task documentation.
Added bonus if you have:
- Able to create API for Mobile Application.
- Knowledge of any PHP framework.
What we will offer you:
- Work in various functionality.
- Explore your skills in multiple segments.
- Working with various technologies.
M.B.A/M.C.A, B.Tech/B.E.(IT/Computers), B.Sc/M.Sc. (IT/Computers) or any equivalent graduation or post-graduation.