Our vision at Plutus is to liberate everyone with a rewarding and accessible financial system. Plutus bridges the gap between fiat-banking and cryptocurrency, combining both systems into a single account.
We make it easy for users to spend crypto and reward them with 3% cryptoback in our native token, Pluton (PLU). Unlike other products on the market, we believe in a non-custodial approach to crypto - our users are always the ones holding their crypto and private keys.
We’ve recently received funding from Alphabits and other investors to fuel our ambitious plans of expanding across Asia and South America. We’re looking for a DevOps Engineer to join us on our journey.
Location: This role is 100% remote, work wherever you want!
Timezone: Applicants are expected to work within 0-3 hours of UK Timezone Hours (09:00 BST - 18:00 BST).
- Develop and maintain mission-critical systems
- Participate in architecture/infrastructure and software development activities
- Become the “Go-To Contact” and Expert for all DevOps related tasks and issues
- Automate infrastructure
- Maintain and improve CI/CD
- Perform infrastructure audits
- Optimise costs for infrastructure
- Maintain the solution for 24/7 platform reliability
- Create/Maintain infrastructure documentation
- Use Cyber Security best practices to prevent attacks on infrastructure
- Create/Maintain secure data backup mechanisms
- Experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar
- Problem-solving attitude. We want you to take problems and run with them
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Cyber Security best practices e.g. (PCI DSS recommendations)
- Experience with technologies such as:
- Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Kustomize (or Helm)
- GitHub Actions
- 100% remote working.
- Flexible working hours.
- Quarterly socials.
- Join the Crypto Revolution!