At Nightfall, we work with big volumes of data to detect sensitive information applying the latest ML/NLP methodologies from end to end. We are looking for a passionate, highly motivated and experienced data scientist to join our growing team. You will directly contribute to the core product by improving existing algorithms that highly scale in our production environment.
- Work with highly imbalanced datasets to improve detection performance of our existing NLP models and algorithms.
- Take full ownership of ML models, including collecting training data, evaluating and deploying models to production with ongoing quality monitoring.
- Applying the latest cutting-edge advancements in AI/ML research to our current solutions in a scalable manner for online detection.
- Work closely with Product and Platform teams, participate in design reviews and demo your work.
- 4+ years of experience
- Strong foundations in ML/NLP methods and algorithms.
- Successfully led the efforts to design and implement NLP models.
- Comfortable working with Python/Go languages, following engineering practices to produce good quality and efficient code.
- Familiarity with containerized applications.
- Good understanding of databases and distributed computing.
- Experience with at least one of the largest cloud computing platforms (AWS, GCP, etc.).
- Extensive experience with ML deployment frameworks.