Quality Assurance Analyst
N. Harris Computer Corporation - USA
Sorry, but it’s closed
A QA Analyst is needed for our inHANCE business unit, working on a development team building CIS systems for water utilities. 3+ years experience, salary commensurate with experience.
What we are looking for:
- 3+ years of progressive QA experience.
- Solid understanding of current SDLC including Scrum
- Able to accurately estimate task durations and meet schedules under changing conditions.
- Understands entire development process, including design, programming, and documentation.
- Familiar with relevant business issues as they impact overall project plans.
- Strong technical skills to include thorough knowledge of how PC Operating Systems, Server Operating Systems, Hardware platforms and browsers are relevant to QA activities and testing requirements for these environments.
- Experience and/or knowledge of configuration management tools, defect tracking tools, test case management software and automated testing tools.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Familiarity with MS Office Applications.
- Comfort with a changing environment
- Experience automating desktop Windows applications and Web applications.
- Ability to read C#/SQL code and assist developers in identifying root cause code sections.
- Experience with or knowledge of current DevOps practices
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical audiences: create release notes, slides/documents to assist sales and marketing, etc
- Interest in continuously improving team practices and processes
This is a work-from-home opportunity, with an expectation of infrequent travel (1-3 times per year).