About the role
Our team is passionate about creating a world where everyone in a sales organisation is productive, motivated, and efficient - no exceptions. What we're looking for is someone who can not only provide both internal and client-facing support, but also assist in expanding our product's capabilities and reach, allowing us to deliver a first class experience to our ever-growing list of clients.
In this role, you'll be working alongside the CTO to create and enhance the tools and features we use to power our platform, whilst helping tackle some of the trickiest of issues our clients come up against. In addition, you'll be assisting the implementation team with onboarding new clients, and researching and developing new integrations with third party software so that we can bring the benefits of OneUp to even more prospects. Finally, you'll get a chance collaborate with the rest of the engineering team on some of the shiny new features we have planned for next year.
You can find out more about who we are on the careers page of our website. Please note that we're only accepting UK-based candidates at this time.
You're a junior to mid-level developer with a couple of years programming experience under your belt on a commercial product or two, looking to further grow your skills in a fast-paced environment. You have the skills and experience listed below, and a desire to work somewhere where you'll do more than just go through the motions each day. Finally, you're looking to join a friendly, hard-working team!
Your skills & experience:
- You're fluent in English, with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- You enjoy identifying problems, suggesting appropriate solutions, and taking on a variety of technical challenges.
- You've had experience working with AWS (not required, but a nice to have).
Perks & Benefits
Our focus in what we offer to our team is enabling comfortable work-life integration. We believe that work and life can work together, not against each other (as the world has believed for so long). Here's how we work towards that:
- 💰 Professional & financial growth. You'll grow with us - both in your skills, and in terms of compensation.
- 🏝 Remote working. Live and work anywhere in the UK.
- 🧘♀️ Flexible working hours. Role-allowing, our approach allows flexibility in when you work.
- ✈️ World-beating holiday allowance. 25 days paid holiday, 8 bank holidays, and time off over Christmas.
- ☕️ Collaborative working budget. Want to work in-office with your team from time to time? There's budget.
- 🥳 Six-weekly expensable team days. "Culture days" are a key part of OneUp. The best part? We cover the cost!
- 🧠 Highly motivated, aligned team. Work with a team of self-starters, all motivated towards our goals.
- 📈 Clear progression. Well-defined progression means you know where you're heading next!
- 💻 Gear to do the job. Laptops are issued by default!
- 🎓 Personal development. Additional budget to help you learn and develop professionally.