Production Analyst - Remote
Job Portal for HFHP
Sorry, but it’s closed
Hi, we're Oscar. We're hiring a Production Analyst to join our Claims Production team.
Oscar is the first health insurance company built around a full stack technology platform and a focus on serving our members. We started Oscar in 2012 to create the kind of health insurance company we would want for ourselves—one that behaves like a doctor in the family.
About the role
As a Production Analyst at Oscar, you will do everything necessary to help us build a solid operational foundation. You will work with internal Oscar teams ranging from member services, risk, network, clinical, claims, population health, and technical teams with leadership exposure. You may also work with regulatory authorities and Oscar's vendors.
You will report to the Insurance Operations Manager. This is a remote role, you will work remotely in one of the following states: Arizona, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, or Washington. Note, this list of states is subject to change.
- Develop insights into opportunities for workflow improvements
- Conduct scoping analysis for processing issues
- Build supporting documentation of process updates
- Accounts receivable file research and execution
- Manage data transfers and address any open questions and action items with external vendors
- Become well-acquainted with internal tools and technical processes, in particular database querying
- Form a working relationship with all partners
- Support your team lead or manager by guiding decisions and implementation on an ongoing basis
- Understand relevant policies, and identify and measure the impact of any changes on our internal operations
- 1+ years of related work experience in healthcare, analytics, or operations
- 1+ years of experience of SQL, BigQuery or similar database languages
- Experience using Microsoft Office applications and data visualization tools (e.g. Periscope, Tableau, etc.)
- Bachelor's degree
- Exposure to payment integrity and payment policy optimization
- Exposure to Python
Life at Oscar
At Oscar, being an Equal Opportunity Employer means more than upholding discrimination-free hiring practices. It means that we cultivate an environment where people can be their most authentic selves and find both belonging and support. We're on a mission to change health care -- an experience made whole by our unique backgrounds and perspectives.
We encourage our members to care for their whole selves, and we encourage our employees to do the same with comprehensive medical benefits, generous paid-time off, paid parental leave, retirement plans, company social events, stocked kitchens, wellness programs, and volunteer opportunities.
Oscar applicants are considered solely based on their qualifications, without regard to applicant's disability or need for accommodation. Any Oscar applicant who requires reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact the Oscar Benefits Team (firstname.lastname@example.org) to make the need for an accommodation known.
Pay Transparency Policy
Oscar ensures that you won't be discharged or discriminated against based on whether you've inquired about, discussed, or disclosed your pay. Read the full policy here.