Some people go to work.
At RingCentral, you’ll change the way the world works.
RingCentral is the global leader in cloud-based communications and collaboration software. We are fundamentally changing the nature of human interaction—giving people the freedom to connect powerfully and personally from anywhere, at any time, on any device.
We’re a $1.5 billion company that’s growing at 30+% annually and we’re expanding our Enterprise Sales Team to make sure we stay ahead of the competition.
The RingCentral environment is fast paced, high octane, success driven, team oriented and committed to growing the business in a virtually untapped market. Do you have the ability to thrive in a start-up environment? We are hiring self-motivated project managers with experience in the telecom industry. Our Project Managers will work directly with clients to ensure deliverables are met within scope and budget. We are looking for a creative and dedicated individual who will fit our fast paced, success driven culture.
The Professional Services Project Manager at RingCentral will play a key role in helping RingCentral’s strategic goals in growing the value and adoption of the suite of RingCentral products and services.
- Run Projects that contain unified communication and contact center in a SaaS/UCaaS environment
- Create schedules for rollout of multiple locations
- Overcome project and task management stumbling blocks and hurdles to keep projects on track
- Break projects and tasks down to manageable pieces
- Develop accurate and realistic performance and time estimates
- Manage multiple projects without losing effectiveness and losing your sanity
- Manage projects and still make time for daily work responsibilities, ie: Time tracking, project status updates, closure activities
- Become a personal driver of RingCentral initiatives current and future
- Responsible for reporting daily, weekly and monthly on project status
- Working with clients to gather information and set up porting from their existing carriers to RingCentral
- Monitor projects to ensure we are meeting customer expectations for delivery
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Develop project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
- Plan and monitor adherence to schedules
- Experience working with inContact products (preferred)
- Experience with Contact Center and Unified Communications
- Experience with porting telephone numbers (preferred)
- Strong and effective customer communication skills.
- Experience working with CRM Integration (Salesforce/Dynamics etc.) Preferred
- Must possess strong analytical skills with the ability to identify, analyze, interpret and solve both practical as well as highly complex problems.
- Must possess excellent computer skills including extensive spreadsheet knowledge, and word processing. Windows based software and Excel required. Experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and MS Project preferred.
- Possess a high level of empathy; excellent soft skills and customer service best practices
- Able to pick up and retain a wide breadth of knowledge
- Consistent follow through and ability to hit deadlines
- Exceptional prioritization skills
- Agile and adaptable; able to handle a fast-changing landscape and think on your toes
- Self-motivated, able to drive projects to completion,
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and professionalism
- Certified Project Manager (PMP) is desired
Benefits and Amenities:
RingCentral offers all the work/life benefits you could ever want, (and none of the micromanagement.)
- Flexible PTO
- Superannuation and excellent benefits
- Wellness programs including virtual yoga, bootcamp, meditation classes and more
- Paid parental leave
- New parent gift box
RingCentral’s Partner team crafts, builds and collaborates with our partners to evolve our programs and deliver the best possible outcomes for our partners, teams and company. That’s why RingCentral is the #1 global cloud-based communications provider because we’re not just selling solutions; we’re changing the nature of communications. That’s why we’re the largest and fastest-growing pure-play provider in our space, with a market capitalization of over $18 billion, 30%+ annual growth and a $1.5 billion annual revenue run-rate.
RingCentral’s work culture is the backbone of our success. And don’t just take our word for it: we are recognized as a Best Place to Work by Glassdoor, the Top Work Culture by Comparably and hold local BPTW awards in every major location. Bottom line: We are committed to hiring and retaining great people because we know you power our success. RingCentral offers on-site, remote and hybrid work options optimized for the ways we work and live now.
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of business cloud communications and contact center solutions based on its powerful Message Video Phone™ (MVP™) global platform. More flexible and cost effective than legacy on-premises PBX and video conferencing systems that it replaces, RingCentral® empowers modern mobile and distributed workforces to communicate, collaborate, and connect via any mode, any device, and any location. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.