Product Management Analyst I- (Remote Available)
Sorry, but it’s closed
Purpose of JobWorks directly with the team that sets and executes the Auto strategy and ensures achievement of our BCC commitments.
This position will assist the Auto National Product Compliance & Risk Team with important BCC work where we work with the State Management team to remediate issues following the Issue Management Compliance Standard. The team is responsible for assuring adherence to the standard and shepherding issues through the life cycle while partnering with other Centers of Excellence (COEs) to compile, analyze and interpret data to make strategic and tactical recommendations.
Accountable for analyzing the profitability, competitiveness and sales performance for the product life cycle. Incumbents support Product Managers and partner with other Centers of Excellence (COEs) to compile, analyze and interpret data to make strategic and tactical recommendations. Responsible for defining the business questions and providing insights to improve business performance.
USAA knows what it means to serve. We facilitate the financial security of millions of U.S. military members and their families. This singular mission requires a dedication to innovative thinking at every level. We embrace a robust veteran workforce and encourage veterans and veteran spouses to apply.
USAA Careers – World Class Benefits (31 seconds)
We are currently seeking a talented Product Management Analyst I for the San Antonio, Phoenix, Tampa Campus, Tampa Crosstown, Colorado Springs, or Chesapeake office with Remote a possibility.
Occasional travel will be required to USAA facility for training and/or meetings.
- Partners with team members to evaluate profit, competitive and sales performance as compared to plan or key metrics.
- Consults and advises the Product Manager on information impacting their business goals.
- Interacts with stakeholders across the business to draw insights that drive the business goals (to include but not limited to: Marketing, Operations, SFO, Legal, Experiences, Digital platforms, etc.)
- Works with information technology and business analysts on improving capabilities.
- Formulates responses to member inquiries elevated by Member Contact teams, as necessary.
- Works with the broader product team to research internal and external information and partners to conduct data analyses to assist with product feasibility.
- Runs moderate statistical models and may present results of research and analysis to senior Product Management leadership, as necessary.
- Partners with the Product Manager in the development of product dashboards and metrics.
- Bachelor's Degree or 4 additional years (8 Total) of related experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- 4 or more years relevant business support and/or general analysis experience.
- Proficient knowledge of applicable Microsoft Office applications.
- P&C Insurance experience, particularly Auto Insurance Underwriting, Pricing, Product Management, or Experience.
- Compliance, adherence, quality assurance and/or risk management experience.
- Solutions management experience.
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
USAA has an effective process for assessing market data and establishing ranges to ensure we remain competitive. You are paid within the salary range based on your experience and market position. The salary range for this position is: $66,300-$119,500 *(this does not include geographical differential, it may be applied based on your work location).
Employees may be eligible for pay incentives based on overall corporate and individual performance or at the discretion of the USAA Board of Directors.
*Geographical Differential: Geographic pay differential is additional pay provided to eligible employees working in locations where market pay levels are above the national average.
Shift premium will be addressed on an individual-basis for applicable roles that are consistently scheduled for non-core hours.
Benefits: At USAA our employees enjoy best-in-class benefits to support their physical, financial, and emotional wellness. These benefits include comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, 401(k), pension, life insurance, parental benefits, adoption assistance, paid time off program with paid holidays plus 16 paid volunteer hours, and various wellness programs. Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education assists employees with their professional goals.
Please click on the link below for more details.
Relocation assistance is not available for this position.