Sr. PHP Developer (Remote)
Sorry, but it’s closed
Job Title: Sr. PHP Developer
As a Sr. PHP Developer, you will be able to develop new modules & also make changes in ongoing modules. You will be expected to work collaboratively within the department and business units to execute and validate your task as per the requirements.
What you will be doing:
- Involve in team discussion & meetings.
- Provide output when task refinement is going on.
- Develop new features & also make changes in existing functionality.
- Create API for Mobile application.
- Write clean code maintaining proper coding standards.
- Debug/Troubleshoot existing code for fixing the errors.
- Provide estimations for tasks that will be discussed in meetings.
- Doing unit level testing for the tasks that has been developed by you.
- Responding to requests from the your team and management
- Create User Guide for the task which you will be developing.
- Presenting your task in front of the team.
- Achieve sprint deadline.
- Verify coding standards for code that is being merged.
- Team Management
- Integrating 3rd Party APIs including AWS Services
- Integrating Payment Gateways
What you bring:
- In-depth knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming.
- 5+ years of experience working into PHP.
- In-depth knowledge of PHP concepts.
- In-depth knowledge of MVC Architecture.
- In-depth knowledge of MYSQL. Can able to write queries with joins.
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS.
- Ability to take ownership to identify and resolve issues, towards successful conclusions.
- Participate in code reviews and communicates with senior team members for finding Root Cause Analysis.
- Can create task documentation.
- Create API for Mobile Application.
- Knowledge of PHP frameworks.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Added bonus if you have:
- Knowledge of Server Management.
- Client Communication
- Knowledge of CI / CD
- Knowledge of Micro services
- Knowledge of Magento Framework
What we will offer you:
- Team management
- Work in various functionality
- Explore your skills in multiple segments
- Working with various technologies
- M.B.A/M.C.A, B.Tech/B.E.(IT/Computers), B.Sc/M.Sc. (IT/Computers) or any equivalent graduation or post-graduation