Role: Professional Development Expert in Data Analytics
Package: Pension, Unlimited leave, Flexible working
Location: Remote working (UK)
Salary: circa £55,000 - £80,000
Working Hours: Full or Part time. Minimum 3 days per week.
Do you have a passion for teaching others, are comfortable with mathematics and technology and have the drive to support learners and clients to make better use of their data to improve business performance? Are you someone who enjoys developing and mentoring others? Do you want to do all this in a highly flexible working environment, including the opportunity to work from home, manage your own caseload and plan your time around your other commitments?
Corndel is seeking exceptional individuals to join our Professional Development Expert (PDE) Team to support the delivery of our first-class, employer-funded Data Analytics Apprenticeship programmes. We work with some of the UK’s largest and highest profile businesses, breaking new ground in developing the data analysts of tomorrow through brilliant training.
To be a Corndel Data Analytics PDE, you don’t need to be a data scientist as we have subject matter experts to work alongside you to support the programme. You don’t need to be a qualified teacher as we will give you the opportunity to work towards a professional teaching qualification. You do need to understand the practical and pragmatic use of data. We will teach you the application of some of the latest tools and methods in data analytics so that you can teach others. You will be a logical thinker and problem solver. We will teach you the basics of statistical programming languages including Python, R and SQL so that you can teach them to our learners.
As a Professional Development Expert, you will:
- Deliver the Data Analytics Programmes to a wide range of learners, across a range of industries
- Support learners to overcome course related challenges and to help them to gain a deeper understanding of Data Science and its real-world application and impact
- Support learners in the application of their new knowledge in their workplace
- Develop excellent stakeholder relationships with employers, tailoring content and material to meet the needs of both their business and the learners
- Ensure that compliance requirements of apprenticeship standards are appropriately applied in an innovative and engaging way.
As a Professional Development Expert, you are:
- Confident in delivering classroom and/or web-based learning sessions via blended learning with a solid understanding of mathematics and the application of data to problem solving.
- An excellent communicator and can work effectively with people at all levels internally and externally - from senior stakeholders to people at the start of their career.
- Confident to work alongside a subject matter expert to support learners to solve data science related problems, analyse data and achieving positive outcomes.
- Adaptable and patient, able to manage many priorities at once and resolve concerns with empathy and compassion.
Ultimately, you will be judged on the number of people that you support to successfully complete the course, by delighting your learners and their line manager with the Corndel Data Analytics apprenticeship.