Developers with various skillset (HTML5, CSS3, SCSS, AWS, Maven, Jenkins, Golang, C++, Docker, Kubernetes, Gitlab, Linux)
Sorry, but it’s closed
We are currently looking for Developers with various skillset to join our team on multiple positions within one complex project on client’s side. A great opportunity to work in an IT industry with exposure to new technologies and international environment. This role has been optimized for remote work from Slovakia and the Czech Republic.
- To write high-quality source code in a maintainable way as well as to develop new features and improve existing ones using the best of your knowledge.
- Lead software development life cycle in an Agile environment.
- Design, develop, test, maintain and improve our software
- Track test results and defects in relevant tools/databases and pro-actively take on new challenges by learning new tools and environments
- Interact with product management to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications, assist with systems integration, and ensure successful development and deployment of key components of products.
- Develop and maintain pipeline in required programing language
Requirements & roles
Senior Java Developer:
- To bring experience as senior Java developer (Java 1.8), Scala
- Ability to play framework, Spring Boot framework
- Handy with Kafka, Junit, Mockito
- Working experience with REST services, AWS, Maven, Jenkins, Git-Gerrit & Jira (Agile)
- Working knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, SCSS, Sass, Webpack, JSON, REST
Golang / C++ developer:
- Professional software development experience with knowledge of backend development of services, REST APIs, etc.
- Golang, C++, Docker and Kubernetes, AWS
- Gitlab Knowledge of HTTP, REST principles and TCP/IP networking
- Experience with running highly available services serving millions of requests. Performance is the key
- Handy in writing software for backend services, async and multithreading alongside with good knowledge of Linux
- Proficient Python and Java programming skills with hands-on experience with AWS or other cloud technologies (AWS ECS and ECR, Elastic beanstalk, Lambda, S3, RDS, Cloudwatch)
- Hands-on experience with Apache spark/Hadoop eco-system; experience with AWS EMR is a plus
- Linux, and Linux based scripting alongside with docker and ci/cd tools like GIT, Gitlab, Jenkins; experience with Kubernetes is a plus
- Knowledge and practice of engineering excellence such as good design abstractions, API stability, unit testing, and solid documentation
- Experience with AI/ML & geospatial data is a plus
Senior DevOps Engineer:
- Ability to leverage docker to deploy Python/Java application to AWS (ECS/EKS, elastic beanstalk)
- Proficiency with AWS, Gitlab/Jenkins
- Experience with application assurance and maintenance for security patch (update AMI, EMR policy, deprecated library to address application security requests)
- Test automation skills (integration test, performance test, and reporting tools such as Sonar and Zapi)
- Pipeline execution monitoring, logging and metric reporting (AWS Cloudwatch, Splunk, Grafana)
- Broad range of activities, tasks and projects
- Further development and professional advancement
- Friendly and international working environment
- Competitive salary and various benefits