Are you interested in working with the largest independent software testing company? Read on!
QualiTest is looking for a Azure DevOps Engineer to work remotely.
- Candidate will be responsible for driving forward Continuous Integration across multiple products through implementing Unit, Integration and End-to-end automated tests, and the accompanying frameworks and processes
- Responsible for development of a sustainable and maintainable automation framework
- Assist in Planning, organizing, monitoring, and oversight of all phases of test automation
- Work closely with other project groups to increase the quality of software delivered
- Highlight requirement and design gaps as early in life cycle as possible
- Engage with application development team in defect resolution
- Provide training to project core team members covering automation activities as needed
- Facilitate test automation meetings, escalating issues/concerns to the project management team, test lead or project manager as needed
- Run tests and Report results Raise clear and concise defects
- Willing and able to track and raise risks and issue to a log that is supported by all team members
- Able to work independently to ensure the client receives quality service and will not be halted by issues but will be proactive in finding work arounds
- MUST HAVE Experience building Azure DevOps pipelines
- MUST HAVE Experience installing Windows applications
- MUST HAVE Powershell experience
- 3 - 5 years of experience in Azure DevOps
- Experience with development of automation framework for Unit Testing, Integration Testing and E2E
- Experience in software development (ideally Java, C#, .NET, PHP or Ruby)
- Experience working within in a DevOps environment.
- Experience in implementation of Continuous Integration
- Experience in CICD tools such as Gitlab orJjenkins
- Experience in automated UI testing (such as Selenium)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Utilities experience is a plus.
- Be a part of a company who strives to support for diversity and inclusion in the workplace – we are one, we are many at Qualitest. Celebrate culture, share knowledge with engineers from around the globe, and inspire each other through our differences.
- Local and global opportunities – we offer you internal rotation and international mobility opportunities to grow your career.
- Clear view of your career and progression with the company – Qualitest is growing massively (since Jan 2021 – added more than 2000 engineers) and giving you the opportunity to grow with us.
- Work hard and play harder with our flexible and casual culture. Take a break from work and join an employee event, or enjoy the amenities and games provided from one of our Employees Centers.
- Save your earnings and prepare for your future by enrolling in our 401k plan where Qualitest will match your contributions accelerating your savings plan.
- Take care of health with enrollment into one of our competitive healthcare benefits. Qualitest will match towards your HSA if you choose to participate.
- Never stop experimenting and learning with Qualitest Tech academy: Tuition Reimbursement Program, 3000+ training courses, mentorship programs, technical tribes, sponsored certifications, leadership programs and much more
- Stay active and get rewarded with our Corporate Wellness Program. We pay your Gym membership and giving you opportunities to Earn additional vacation times for attendance the gym!
- We invest in our Senior Engineers and leaders with our Equity program
- Earn bonuses via our Client Referral and Employee Referral Program’s. Refer and earn – tap your network for net-worth.
- Planning a vacation? Looking for car insurance? Get access to Qualitest Employee Perks for discounts on anything from travel to electronics. With so many offerings the savings are endless!
Intrigued to find more about us?
- Visit our website at www.qualitestgroup.com
- Check out our Career page: https://qualitestgroup.com/careers/
If you like what you have read, send us your resume and let’s start talking!d, send us your resume and let’s start talking!