OneDigital is proud of the tight-knit community we’ve built since the day we were founded. We’re picky about the people who work for us, because as much as we are a business, we’re also a family. Even through our rapid growth, we’ve managed to preserve our unique culture. We have a simple philosophy that if you take care of your employees, they will take care of customers and the bottom line takes care of itself.
With a distinctive culture, the best-in-class products and outstanding service, OneDigital has been recognized time and time again for our accomplishments within our industry as well as what we offer within our organization. Are you ready to join an already winning team and help us continue to grow for years to come?
Our Newest Opportunity:
The Project Management Office (PMO) ensures that business projects are executed effectively and efficiently. The PMO oversees projects and develops and maintains project management methodologies, standards and tools. The Director of the Project Management Office (DPMO) is responsible for project management governance, team leadership, project tracking & monitoring, and project prioritization. The DPMO has a proven track record of successful project delivery, an ability to improve project management practices and substantial team leadership experience with a focus on team development.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Establishes the PMO operating model. Sets standards for project management capabilities, success measurement criteria, methodologies, tools to be used, etc.
- Establishes the PMO organizational structure, hiring and managing staffing requirements in line with project objectives.
- Oversees projects across corporate portfolio to provide executives with timely project status updates and audit reports
- Manages the risk, issue and change resolution process, and works with other leaders to take corrective action as needed.
- Oversees the delegation of work to Project Managers and Business Analysts.
- Oversees Project Managers and Business Analysts for the delivery of projects on time, within scope and on budget.
- Sets annual performance targets for individuals and the team and conducts performance reviews.
- Interfaces with executives to define project priorities and implementation opportunities and challenges and keeps them up to date with project risks and opportunities.
- Provides executive leaders with the information needed to assess which proposals have the highest potential value, impact and strategic alignment.
- Operates the steering committees and leadership level change meetings.
- Translates technical concepts to business stakeholders in a way that they can understand and act upon.
- Works collaboratively across all departments to ensure timely execution of projects and initiatives.
Qualifications, Skills and Requirements:
- Expert-level knowledge of project and change management and associated methodologies, techniques, processes and approaches (e.g. Project and Portfolio Management Methodology)
- Familiarity with agile methodology best practices, vision and transformation
- Budget, cost and profitability management skills
- Knowledge of resource management tools
- Credibility as a senior-level project leader
- Strategic Thinking: Ability to juggle multiple goals and deadlines in the context of the big picture
- Team Leadership & Development: Ability to mentor, coach and effectively transfer expertise to others
- Facilitation, Negotiation & Problem Resolution Skills: Ability to build a strong network and relationships at executive levels and with vendor partners
- Ability to build collaborative relationships and lead by influence
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, combined with professionalism and discretion
- Flexible thinking and creative problem solving
- Resilience and resourcefulness
- Ability to travel up to 20%
Education, Training and Experience:
- PMP Certification or equivalent, required
- Certified ScrumMaster (CSM), Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO), Agile Certified Practitioner (ACP) and/or experience as an agile coach, preferred
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred
- 5+ years’ experience project work in IT, Development, Finance, or Operations required
- 5+ years' experience in a Leadership role
- Proficient user of Microsoft Suite (Excel, Teams, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, etc.), required
Thank you for your interest in joining the OneDigital team!