Xapo is an international fintech startup on a mission to protect and grow its clients’ life savings.
We’re a fully distributed team that works remotely from 50+ countries around the world. We may come from many different cultures and backgrounds, but it’s our values, our resourcefulness, and our drive that makes us Xapiens.
We work hard, think globally, and inspire each other to grow every day. If you’re the best at what you do and share our passion, we want you.
Join us, wherever you are, and help us build a digital bank worthy of the digital age at Xapo.
We’re looking for a Senior Product Owner who will work with the Product, Finance, Operations and Engineering teams to develop and implement solutions to support the business operations teams in their day-to-day activities required to service Xapo customers. You will be responsible for defining the scope and objectives for continuous solution delivery in the operations environment, whilst setting, prioritizing, and evaluating the work generated by the cross-functional stream-aligned team (SAT) in order to ensure impeccable quality and functionality of the Internal Services products and solutions. Among other responsibilities, you will gather feature requests, facilitate comprehensive requirements gathering, validate solutions and coordinate sprints.
The ideal candidate is an expert cross-functional collaborator, with the ability to balance and communicate priorities across multiple business teams and organize and maintain a roadmap that impacts internal users and customers alike. You will need to have a deep understanding of the various aspects of the operating model within a financial services institution. Treasury, Cash Management, Payment Operations, Finance and Reporting are some of the interrelated areas you will be grappling with and serve.
Although we are headquartered in Gibraltar, this is a full-time, 100% remote position. Work from anywhere!
- Take overall responsibility for the success of the Internal Services product offering;
- Collaborate with the SAT and other stakeholders from design through execution and implementation;
- Managing the budget of the Internal Services product line.
- Research potential partner providers and product offerings.
- Demonstrate new ideas and features with stakeholders.
- Inspire and enthuse colleagues and users of the product line.
- Work closely with engineers and internal stakeholders and use data-driven approaches to identify potential areas of improvement within the business, with a specific focus on Internal Services products and processes.
- Manage product platforms used by a wide array of internal stakeholders.
- Engage in proactive development research to continuously identify and/or ideate opportunities for new features, products and enhanced processes to improve the customer experience.
- Collaborate closely with stakeholder groups to understand business needs and set and manage priorities.
- Regularly engage in performance analysis, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals based on product metrics.
- Create and maintain comprehensive and high-quality product documentation for use in audits and regulatory exams.
- Previous working experience as a Product Owner for 5+ years;
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or similar field;
- Comprehensive knowledge of technical systems and architecture principles;
- Certified Scrum Product Owner or Certified Scrum Master qualification is a plus;
- Experience shipping market-leading products in a fast-growing fintech and/or payments company as Senior Product Owner is essential;
- Experience in regulated industries, FinTech, cryptocurrency or retail banking preferred;
- Knowledge of and experience with banking systems and technology including core banking and treasury management is essential;
- Knowledge of and experience with cryptocurrencies and/or blockchain technology is highly advantageous;
- Solid organizational skills, attention to detail, and proven ability to manage multiple initiatives and priorities with competing timelines;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, proven experience driving product and business decisions;
- Team-oriented and demonstrated willingness to roll up sleeves and get into the weeds of a project.
- A dedicated workspace
- A reliable internet connection with the fastest speed possible in your area
- Devices and other essential equipment that meet minimal technical specifications
- Alignment with Our Values.
WHY WORK FOR XAPO?
IMPACT GLOBALLY, WORK REMOTELY.
- Shape the Future: Improve lives through cutting-edge technology, work 100% remotely from anywhere in the world.
- Own Your Success: Receive attractive remuneration, enjoy an autonomous work culture and flexible hours, apply your expertise to meaningful work every day.
- Expect Excellence: Collaborate, learn, and grow with a high-performance team.
We founded Xapo to address two of the biggest issues with Bitcoin adoption: accessibility and security. In a matter of years, we developed an industry-leading platform that introduced cryptocurrency into the daily lives of millions worldwide.
Now, we’re bringing our expertise to all facets of our users’ finances. Because no matter who we are or where we’re from, we all deserve more options, more control, and more peace of mind where our money is concerned.
We’re an Equal Opportunity Employer – we believe that diversity is critical to our success as a global company. An inclusive workplace is the foundation of Xapo – it allows us to create products that cater to clients around the world.