CAN BE BASED REMOTELY OR ONSITE AT ANY LEICA BIOSYSTEMS LOCATION
Leica Biosystems is a global leader in workflow solutions and automation. As the only company to own the workflow from biopsy to diagnosis, we are uniquely positioned to break down the barriers between each of these steps. Our mission of “Advancing Cancer Diagnostics, Improving Lives” is at the heart of our corporate culture. Our easy-to-use and consistently reliable offerings help improve workflow efficiency and diagnostic confidence. The company is represented in over 100 countries. It has manufacturing facilities in 9 countries, sales and service organizations in 19 countries, and an international network of dealers. The company is headquartered in Nussloch, Germany. Visit LeicaBiosystems.com for more information.
Leica Biosystems Imaging, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of our pre-employment drug screening and background/criminal check.
Be sure to follow Leica Biosystems on LinkedIn!
As an eCommerce Operations Analyst, you support our digital purchasing channels which enable customers to purchase directly from Leica Biosystems. In this role, you’ll blend a technical/analytics focus with business process and partner engagement to support stability and growth This means technical system support, business requirements analysis, developing measurement approaches for relevant metrics of success, and delivering meaningful insights that help the team execute more effective marketing tactics.
Some of the exciting things you’ll be doing:
- Become a specialist in our Intershop e-commerce system, able to implement product, customer, promotion, transactional, and other configurations to empower customers to purchase online and our internal service teams to support them.
- Make it easy for our customers to buy online! You handle existing and new product listings on our website, as well as third-party online sales channels.
- Partner with regional marketing and commercial functions – as well as peers in digital experience, solutions, and operations – to coordinate and build out new product launches, special promotions, and other online optimizations aimed at generating additional conversions and revenue.
- Be the go-to-person for troubleshooting system issues, able to analyze from both a technical and business scope in order fix any problems directly or help design requirements for developer implementation.
- Maintain site navigation structure, taxonomy, on-site search, and SEO optimizations to provide the most optimal customer experience and ensure the right products are easy to find.
- Work closely with other digital and marketing team members to understand what’s working and what isn’t in our e-commerce program, as well as how to implement tracking & measurement mechanisms to discover new insights.
- Take the lead in all things related to e-commerce reporting, analytics, data visualization, and business intelligence. This includes designing new reports, dashboards, and other shared data assets.
Skills that you’re solid in:
- Running an e-commerce Platform is in your core wheelhouse. You should have at least 3-5 years’ experience with an enterprise platform (i.e. Intershop, Shopify Plus, Magento, SAP Hybris, etc.) and be well-versed with effective management of product catalogs, web content, merchandising, customer data, and visitor-to-checkout order flow.
- With digital commerce, data & analytics are critical. Fortunately, you’ve got 2-3 years’ experience in Google Analytics (or similar web analytics tool) as well as commercial & transactional data. You can understand user behavior on websites and through purchasing analysis with metrics/dimensions, advanced segments, event tracking & goals, and enhanced ecommerce analytics.
- At least 1-2 years in system and business analysis experience, along with strong communication and collaboration skills, allowing you to serve as first-line support for defects and act as a bridge among business, developer, and QA teams.
- As an advanced Excel user, you can easily write complex formulas (LOOKUPs, INDEX MATCH, LEFT/RIGHT/MID, OFFSET w/ math functions, IF statements with AND/OR, etc.). In addition, you have strong visual skills with conditional formatting and building complex pivots/charts. Most importantly, you can perform meaningful data analysis to drive actions. When the team comes to you to share tips and tricks, you’ll (gladly) impart your wisdom on us.
- In addition to Excel, you’ve built skills in more advanced data visualization tools such as Google Data Studio, Tableau, or Power BI over 1-2 years which allow you to create rich dashboards and derive insights.
- You’re a trusted resource that your team members can count on to make solid recommendations and have their back – with your ability to understand and translate their business objectives and goals into measurement strategies and reporting requirements, you don’t break a sweat.
- We move fast and you’ll be juggling lots of priorities. You’ll need solid project management skills and be comfortable working in both Scrum and Kanban approaches, as well more traditional PM practices, to get the job done. Experience with JIRA, Confluence, Wrike, etc. wouldn’t hurt either.
Bonus points and areas that you’re interested in growing in:
- Have experience with product merchandising strategy for driving sales in both direct online storefronts and third-party marketplaces? What about online selling for B2B and/or manufacturing & medical technology industries where you must consider supply chain and IT integration? If any of these check boxes for you, this could be a great match!
- The ideal analyst will have proficiency in (or a passion to learn) SQL, Power BI, and DAX for writing analytical functions, designing models and visualizations, creating compelling data stories, and publishing shared data assets that can automate manual data pulling and reporting for your team members. We’re looking for someone who can easily and quickly answer questions like “how does our revenue compare year-over-year, for online sales of product lines [abc], in these five regions, and by customers in these three segments”.
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS, and image/media optimization is a big plus in helping ensure that we have a sharp online storefront.
- You’ve measured PPC, SEO, and other digital campaign success? We should definitely talk.
- Do you enjoy playing around with R, Python, or other Data Science tools to come up with some forward-looking insights? If so, we “predict” you’ll share that with us.
- You have experience in, or the learning agility to pick up, Git and version control so that you can work with our analytics collaboration process.
- What are your thoughts on experimentation and testing? If this interests you, we’re interested in you!
Check out our benefits here: www.danaherbenefits.com
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. The incumbent is expected to perform other duties necessary for the effective operation of the department or unit. This job description may be changed at any time.
Diversity & Inclusion
At Danaher, we are dedicated to building and sustaining a truly diverse and inclusive culture. These are not just words on a page—Diversity and Inclusion is a top priority for the company, and it ties deeply to each of our core values. Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The “EEO is the Law” poster is available here.
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 69,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. We value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
The EEO posters are available here.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at 202.419.7762 or email@example.com to request accommodation.
If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you, there’s no better time to find out.