SOTI is committed to providing its employees with endless possibilities; learning new things, working with the latest technologies and making a difference in the world.
Do you enjoy Computer Science? We are hiring Senior Software Developers from Anywhere Around the Globe! (Global Recruitment Program)
Location: Mississauga, Ontario; Galway, Ireland or Remote
This is an exciting opportunity for foreign applicants from anywhere around the world who would like to relocate to Canada or Ireland, or who might be interested in a remote role. Relocation and sponsorship assistance will be provided to successful and qualified candidates.
Who We Are
It all started with one developer’s vision. Carl Rodrigues, President and CEO of SOTI, has a classic story. While acting as an IT consultant, he developed solutions for managing mobile device screens from a desktop, an innovation that has put him ahead in what is now one of the largest growing markets – Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM). With a passion for innovation, and a relentless drive for quality, Carl now leads one of the fastest growing, profitable, and self-sustaining companies in Canada, and continues to build on the company’s early lead in the enterprise mobility market.
Today, SOTI is the world's most trusted provider of mobile and IoT management solutions, with over 17,000 enterprise customers and millions of devices managed worldwide. SOTI's portfolio of solutions and services provides the tools organizations need to truly mobilize their operations and optimize their mobility investments.
Our award-winning solution, SOTI MobiControl, allows enterprises to enable, optimize and secure their mobile workforce across all platforms to support multiple deployment policies.
What We’re Looking For
Our people are our most important resource. For us to continue to develop new innovations and achieve the impossible, we are looking for Computer Science Experts and out-of-the-box thinkers that appreciate the art of creating great software. As the successful candidate, you have strong math and logical thinking, excellent understanding of algorithms, data structures, software architecture and design, and you understand the logic behind how things work.
We are always looking for innovative Senior Software Development professionals with strong previous experience with both front-end and back-end technologies. You are excited to work shoulder to shoulder with talented, fun-loving team breaking down complex problems into simple solutions. You will be able to take part in brainstorming and bringing new ideas to the table, which will be rewarded by your professional growth and motivating career advancement with SOTI.
What’s in It for You?
The People: From our humble origins in our founder’s basement, to our industry leading position today, SOTI has worked hard to foster a company culture that we can all believe in. Our culture emphasizes personal growth, continuous innovation, and fun.
The Growth: Our environment fosters new ideas, fresh perspectives, and the ability to take them over the goal line. SOTI is a fast-paced environment with a global reach that encourages you to make your mark and be part of something big.
The Technology: You’ll get the chance to work with leading edge technologies and take on complex and interesting projects, as part of highly collaborative and agile teams. You will work alongside SOTI’s partners, which include leading tech giants that will keep you on the cusp of emerging technologies.
What You’ll Do
- Develop innovative solutions to tackle big industry problems. Our tech stack is mostly Angular, C# and .NET however we are open to teaching you if you are open to learning
- Write well designed, scalable, reliable, testable, and reusable code by using best software development practices, clean code, solid principles and contribute towards the entire development life cycle of analysis, design, implementation and test
- Support the design, architecture, development, and maintenance of database support tools and applications.
- Detect, report, investigate, and fix product defects.
- Automate, including writing unit and integration tests. Optimize and apply best practices
- Maintain high standards of quality for code, technical documentation, deliverables and collaborate on projects with an all-star team comprised of varying skillsets through code reviews and design discussions
- Successfully complete assigned training
- Be active in the community by participating in meetups and conferences and participate in brainstorming and idea generation activities.
- Stay up-to-date with advanced technologies in order to be able to provide the best solutions for new projects
- Have fun, with all of the above!
Experience You’ll Bring
- Expertise in Computer Science with an excellent understanding of math, algorithms, data structures, design patterns and software architecture, and the ability to understand the logic behind the relationships within programs themselves
- Strong hands-on experience in software development & solution design preferably with product companies
- A broad experience of architecture, infrastructure, software and computing systems with a proven track record of designing and developing solutions for end users on cross platform systems
- Passion for modern technology and a proven track record of successfully making a positive impact as tech visionary
- Excellent understanding of unit test principles, multi-layer architecture, SOA principles and best development practices
- Understanding/or strong interest in Agile methods such as Scrum/XP, Behavior Driven Development, and Continuous Delivery
- Eagerness to constantly learn and update your skills, and you like to share knowledge with others
- Self-starter attitude with a high degree of initiative and a positive mindset
- Degree in Computer Science or other relevant education
Does This Sound Like You?
In order to express interest in any of the following positions that we are typically hiring for, please submit your application through this page using the “Apply” button:
- Senior Backend Software Engineers
- Senior Frontend Software Engineers
- Senior Full Stack Software Engineers
- Software Engineers
- Senior Android Developers
- Senior DevOps Engineers
- Team Leaders, Software Development
- Software Architects
Please include a short introduction explaining your areas of interest, as well as any other information that you feel may be relevant to working at SOTI.
I am looking to relocate to Canada/Ireland, what should I know?
Moving to a new country can be exciting and challenging. We have prepared a list of resources to ease your transition to Canada/or Ireland, and our People and Culture (P&C) Team will be available to you after the interview process. In case of any questions about applying for a work permit, please contact your Talent Partner/Sourcing Specialist.
Where is SOTI located?
SOTI’s Global HQ is located in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada at: 6975 Creditview Rd, Unit 4, Mississauga, Ontario L5N 8E9. Please visit https://soti.net/about/contact-us for a list of our office locations.
Does SOTI have a COVID-19 policy?
Safety of our employees is our top priority. In our global offices, SOTI continues to follow the recommendations of our local governments and we continue to work from home. Our People and Culture team will ensure to introduce you to all of our company policies as a part of your onboarding. Please contact your SOTI Talent Partner if you have any questions or concerns in the meantime. In case you might be wondering about SOTI’s commitment to our customers during COVID-19, you can find further details here.
We also recommend the following article by our President and CEO, Carl Rodrigues, to find out more about SOTI’s culture, building remote teams and continuous innovation during these difficult times.
SOTI is home to many faiths, cultures, and nationalities. The SOTI family is an example of an inclusive work culture that is respectful to all. We are always looking for fresh and innovative thinkers who can make a difference. We offer careers with #EndlessPossibilities.
What Are You Waiting For? Apply Today!
If you want to bring your ideas to life, apply at SOTI today.
We are committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the requirements under the Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation during any stage of the recruitment process, please notify People & Culture at email@example.com.
Please note that SOTI does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Services Agreement with agency/recruiter, SOTI will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee.